Caught on Boss fight in act 3 of "Noxian Diplomacy".

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Blitztrooper

11-19-2013

Stuck on "Nevermore" in the Noxian campaign.

Why does Swain have to make every mission so damn complicated? "Infiltrate here, then find this, then escape here, but then oh wait you have to use what you found for this, in order to this, and BLAH BLAH BLAH"

Cards and Dice

11-19-2013

You guys...

You're all talking about how to beat the game but I already got the hidden character AND her act. She's not as IMBA as Jax, but her hammer's POWERFUL.

Well, powerful later on, at least. Has anyone else done the true hidden act? I really don't seem to be able to handle the beginning part of the campaign as she's so damn WEAK without the Sheen.

Rortik

11-19-2013

What the **** is this? Sound's cool, what exactly is it...?

TyPell

11-19-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rortik View Post
What the **** is this? Sound's cool, what exactly is it...?
Pages and pages of magical fairy tail land for GDers

Iron Angel 2k3

11-19-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cards and Dice View Post
You guys...

You're all talking about how to beat the game but I already got the hidden character AND her act. She's not as IMBA as Jax, but her hammer's POWERFUL.

Well, powerful later on, at least. Has anyone else done the true hidden act? I really don't seem to be able to handle the beginning part of the campaign as she's so damn WEAK without the Sheen.
Yeah you gotta just power through it with potions and get the Sheen as soon as you can. Things get better after that.

Busty Demoness

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-19-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cards and Dice View Post
You guys...

You have yet to play the secret boss in Fiora's campaign.

Get A or better in each of her boss duels, then Temple Jax will summon you for the ultimate challenge.

Tip: Jax can't dodge the active on Hydra, use that in a pinch when he uses Counter Strike if you're almost dead.

thumbnail9

11-19-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iron Angel 2003 View Post
Yeah you gotta just power through it with potions and get the Sheen as soon as you can. Things get better after that.
Such bad decisions were made when he started the campaign, its almost worth the restart.

HeadlessNewt

11-19-2013

I would write the heck out of this game.

Raasu

11-19-2013

If anyone else got the Legendary Edition there's a secret code in the Pentakill lyric booklet that comes with the CD to unlock a Summoner Mode at the main menu.

DogeOrDodge

11-19-2013

I'm on that stupid side quest to fight Soraka as Warwick. I just can't kill her, she keeps silencing me as I try to use my Infinite Duress. I have so much AD but she has boots and I can't find any and that silence is just killer...

Any advice?