Caught on Boss fight in act 3 of "Noxian Diplomacy".

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Terilice

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-19-2013

I was playing as Dickman McGee in act 9000 and i had crazy underage coitus with the corpse of Lux from when Garen forced his 19 incher down her sphincter but then Morde es #1 and brought the ghost of Lux back and they double penetrated an axe wound in my stomach. How do i beat that part..?

Revenged25

11-19-2013

what is this?

T1gerBl00d27

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-19-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iron Angel 2003 View Post
OK so it turns out that the two quests I mentioned weren't boring at all. Draven cheering for himself even though he was just the announcer was hilarious and the temporary switch to Urgot's perspective while still controlling Darius gave the entire screen a predator-like filter where you could switch through it to see the different invisible creatures and made everything a lot more visceral. Very cool. Got the Last Whisper recipe from Draven and Urgot gave me a spell, gonna go try that golem now!
Iron Angel help me get to the fight with Creator Viktor as Kassadin. I've tried everything and cant get to it. It looks like an epic and challenging fight.

Crackerjack5

11-19-2013

Seeing these posts and having no idea how to unlock this depresses me

HallowedAsylum

11-19-2013

Hey guys, I'm stuck on part of the Bilgewater campaign can you give me some tips? I'm playing Gangplank and I'm on the part where MF ambushes me on my ship before I sail off. I can't seem to hit hard enough to do any real damage before she ults me and I drop dead. Any special gear I should get?

T1gerBl00d27

11-19-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by HallowedAsylum View Post
Hey guys, I'm stuck on part of the Bilgewater campaign can you give me some tips? I'm playing Gangplank and I'm on the part where MF ambushes me on my ship before I sail off. I can't seem to hit hard enough to do any real damage before she ults me and I drop dead. Any special gear I should get?
You need Avarice Blade and Philosopher's Stone.

HallowedAsylum

11-19-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by T1gerBl00d27 View Post
You need Avarice Blade and Philosopher's Stone.
I have the stone but I have no idea where to get the Avarice Blade. Is it part of that Nautilus side quest?

CaristinnQT

11-19-2013

When I'm having troubles, I just use Jarvan IV. He's basically a gamebreaker.

Error Screen

11-19-2013

I'm still stuck on Act 4 of "Unbalanced" in Ionia. I wasted Singed's insanity potion way too early and I can't keep Zed from O-KO'ing me during his final boss battle. Did I need to recruit Shen AND Akali before arriving?!

Iron Angel 2k3

11-19-2013

So I crushed it, the Last Whisper was just a huge boost of damage. It only took me to about half before it finally went down to Decimates, Crippling Strikes, and two Guillotines. About to loot the treasure room and move on to act 4. Thanks guys!