Caught on Boss fight in act 3 of "Noxian Diplomacy".

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Awesomax

11-19-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by NInjacatMew View Post
I find the Level with the Teemo mines diffucult to beat. How do I path around them?
Patience, and the Banshee's Veil item. Honestly though, I don't think the cost of the Banshee's Veil for a one-level use like that is worth it just for a Nashor's Tooth reward (spoiler alert?).

Letsgetcooking

11-19-2013

Have you done the Biglewater campaign?
Like,when you get Nautilus,the skillcap goes from Cassiopeia to Tryndamere.

Terilice

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-19-2013

I was playing as Dickman McGee in act 9000 and i had crazy underage coitus with the corpse of Lux from when Garen forced his 19 incher down her sphincter but then Morde es #1 and brought the ghost of Lux back and they double penetrated an axe wound in my stomach. How do i beat that part..?

The Soraka

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-19-2013

You mean you can play as someone besides Soraka?
what
da
fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu uuuuuu

T1gerBl00d27

11-19-2013

I may have found a lead in the "The Truth Glossed Over" side quest that I got when I found General Du Couteau's Journal as Ziggs in Piltover. I was on the quest for Jayce (the one where you have to find the crystal shards from the one that he destroy when fighting Viktor) and I meet some random Summoner in the back alleys of Piltover. It was somewhere south of where you talk to Blitzcrank and Orianna.

When talking to him, he said "he knew the truth." He then casted a teleportation spell that transported me to some ruins in either Shurima or Icathia. Adventuring through it, I came to a chamber with the Morellonomicon sitting on a pedestal in the middle of this rather large chamber. The room began to shook, and the book descend into the floor. The chamber began to shine this black light from its walls. Then three clones of a darkened version of Scorched Earth Xerath came through the walls. A low, divinely voice stated "The truth will not be revealed to mortal eyes." Then a boss battle begun.

Two of them had the original ability set of Xerath, the third one had his new ability kit. This was such a nightmare boss fight. After dying three times, it is revealed that the new ability kit Xerath is the actual boss, while the other two are illusions. Apparently there is a point where if he gets below 25% health, he and his illusions channel a spell which can OHKO you. How to stop it is to attack the main one and knock him out of concentration.

After the fight, the clones fade away and the Morellonomicon pops out of the floor along with a page from the Du Couteau's journal. The page went on taking about the history of Shurima and mentioning a bit about Piltover and artifacts. After reading the page I get a new objective "Apply Energy to the Locus of Power". At the same time I get an optional objective to the Jayce Quest "Report back to Jayce about the destroyed Shards".

I will dwelve more into it.

The Soraka

11-19-2013

I've seriously been throwing bananas at Noxian grunts for 2 months.

Still Eternity

11-19-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abbey Street View Post
Eh, I don't think you need the Last Whisper, but it's a luxury. You can do more than enough damage as long as you get the Black Cleaver from that street market. Costs quite a bit of dough, but makes things quite a bit easier.
It's a luxury item, yeah, but when you're going for the Talon-Only Achievement it really is quite necessary. I mean, after Shyvanna there's still Jarvan to deal with and after that the Final Boss of the Storyline, who I'm not going to spoil because it comes as a huge twist. Jarvan and the Final Boss both actually double their armor stats at multiple times during the fight, so the Last Whisper goes from slightly on the side of overkill to 100% Required. Black Cleaver just isn't enough raw penetration to get through their stats, especially considering you had to spend all that money on Black Cleaver in the first place and had to give up getting Warmog's Armor for it, as there's no way you'll have money and components for both items even WITH finding the secret Treasure Trove in Act 6.

I mean, you can definitely do it if you're really freaking good at the game(Unless you're playing on Diamond or Higher Difficulty, then you're really quite simply ****ed), but for us mere mortals grabbing the Last Whisper really is just simply a godsend.

Dredge Mammus

11-19-2013

So I'm pretty sure I've done the Poppy campaign way too many times. Still gives me tears.

Iron Angel 2k3

11-19-2013

OK so it turns out that the two quests I mentioned weren't boring at all. Draven cheering for himself even though he was just the announcer was hilarious and the temporary switch to Urgot's perspective while still controlling Darius gave the entire screen a predator-like filter where you could switch through it to see the different invisible creatures and made everything a lot more visceral. Very cool. Got the Last Whisper recipe from Draven and Urgot gave me a spell, gonna go try that golem now!

ThePropheticDuck

11-19-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dredge Mammus View Post
So I'm pretty sure I've done the Poppy campaign way too many times. Still gives me tears.
If that's all it takes to upset you don't even consider the Sona campaign. It's absolutely heartrending to see the mute girl crying.