Caught on Boss fight in act 3 of "Noxian Diplomacy".

First Riot Post
12345612 ... 44
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Naelarstrasz

11-19-2013

Okay... I get to be the public idiot... What's going on here? What game is this? O_O

Iron Angel 2k3

11-19-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naelarstrasz View Post
Okay... I get to be the public idiot... What's going on here? What game is this? O_O
League of Legends?

Naelarstrasz

11-19-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iron Angel 2003 View Post
League of Legends?
Where is this act stuff coming from?

Iron Angel 2k3

11-19-2013

Well theres the main storyline which is all single player and you end up playing each faction for a bit as a sort of "custom champion" per se that doesn't have inbuilt abilities. The stuff I am talking about is the add-on stuff where you play as a champion from a faction through a series of shorter "acts" for that faction, people wanted to play actual champions so Riot gave us the Demacia campaign like a year and a half ago and have added more (Though the Freljord campaign was universally agreed to be a bust).

Speaking of which, who else is pumped for the ZAUN CAMPAIGN!

Naxirus

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

11-19-2013

Best troll thread NA.

Upvoted.

Frayace

11-19-2013

did you remember to talk to cassiopeia at the end of Act 1? She unlocks a quest in Act 2 that you have to talk to talon to get, and it gives you a few red pots and a weapon I cant remember. The red pots should help a lil against the boss.

Naelarstrasz

11-19-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iron Angel 2003 View Post
Well theres the main storyline which is all single player and you end up playing each faction for a bit as a sort of "custom champion" per se that doesn't have inbuilt abilities. The stuff I am talking about is the add-on stuff where you play as a champion from a faction through a series of shorter "acts" for that faction, people wanted to play actual champions so Riot gave us the Demacia campaign like a year and a half ago and have added more (Though the Freljord campaign was universally agreed to be a bust).

Speaking of which, who else is pumped for the ZAUN CAMPAIGN!
Wait... I'm either being trolled like a mofo or I'm a dense idiot...

Where do you get this campaign stuff?

Iron Angel 2k3

11-19-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frayace View Post
did you remember to talk to cassiopeia at the end of Act 1? She unlocks a quest in Act 2 that you have to talk to talon to get, and it gives you a few red pots and a weapon I cant remember. The red pots should help a lil against the boss.
Goddammit she kept hitting on me so I just assumed it was flavor text and not a lead-in to an actual quest so I kept hitting the "flirt back" options and she never ended up giving it to me.

Though she did give me a permanent stat boost afterwards...

Neocores

11-19-2013

I dont mean to ask but what are yall talking about is this a game or somthing?

Iron Angel 2k3

11-19-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neocores View Post
I dont mean to ask but what are yall talking about is this a game or somthing?
I would think so, its League of Legends.

12345612 ... 44