Caught on Boss fight in act 3 of "Noxian Diplomacy".

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Rhyperius

11-19-2013

wp gd, wp.

Calderweiss

11-19-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Weirdness123 View Post
Well after beating Irelia in the miniboss battle of Act 5 with more than 75% health, I unlocked her as a playable character. Obviously I switched to her and carried over my skill points but I'm still unclear as to how she can beat Yi. I might have my skills allocated wrong. My skills are...
Bladesurge +3
Hiten Style +5
Equilibrium Strike +1
Bladesurge +2
And I just remembered that I need to go back and get the second piece to the Trinity Force in act 6.
nob, put the two points from bladesurge into equilibrium strike.
You need that slow/stun duration

help Im alive

11-19-2013

I found a player patch to fix the bugged out sidequest, and these gentleman Tibber stats are amazing, finished the boss fight with ease. Also, I'm not sure if this is a bug, but if I cast molten shield immediately after incinerate with 3 charges, once incinerate hits, it stuns the enemy. I'd feel really lame if I only won the boss fight due to a bug.

Meanwhile, I'm starting the bandle city storyline next. Should I go with Rumble or Tristana as my main character? No matter what I'm bound to have Poppy in my party, so I can unlock the hammer side quest for the tri force secret mission at end game.

NiceDynamite24

11-19-2013

Hey guys im pretty new to LoL how do i install/play the campaign? is it PBE or what? can't find any videos on youtube but since there is a riot post and multiple other posts i am assuming it is real. Thanks!

Awesomax

11-19-2013

Hey, can someone contact the developers for me? The DLC fight scene between Skarner, Khazix, and Elise keeps bugging out. Thanks!

help Im alive

11-19-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Awesomax View Post
Hey, can someone contact the developers for me? The DLC fight scene between Skarner, Khazix, and Elise keeps bugging out. Thanks!
I think that is a third party project, you may wanna do a anti virus scan for bugs, just in case.

Labcown

11-19-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Awesomax View Post
Have you tried manually going through Elise's spiderling files and deleting them? The animations for them are still stuck from a few patcthes ago and for some reason the DLC download won't update them, it'll only patch in the new files if they are missing. Also, I was disappointed from that fight, I finished the whole mini-campaign in 3 hours and the loot you get from it doesn't even come close to the rewards you get from Kayle in act 7.5.

That being said, I can't wait until they add in the Ao Shin sideline quests in Ionia, there's supposed to be some pretty wicked Aerial fight encounters including an Anivia boss fight that includes some new freljord set pieces (Finally!)

thumbnail9

11-19-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by hyena of leisure View Post
I found a player patch to fix the bugged out sidequest, and these gentleman Tibber stats are amazing, finished the boss fight with ease. Also, I'm not sure if this is a bug, but if I cast molten shield immediately after incinerate with 3 charges, once incinerate hits, it stuns the enemy. I'd feel really lame if I only won the boss fight due to a bug.

Meanwhile, I'm starting the bandle city storyline next. Should I go with Rumble or Tristana as my main character? No matter what I'm bound to have Poppy in my party, so I can unlock the hammer side quest for the tri force secret mission at end game.
Sadly it is a bug, but unless you used it to stop the environment break down the boss causes. The extra stun has no real impact on the fight.

Rumble has an easier time with the quest line. Though Tristana can get you into some areas that can let you skip certain quests. It makes up the fact that she is utterly bad to play until you unlock Poppy through the "Envoy of demacia" if you miss her here you won't get her until "Robot parts from the master smith" which comes as a side quest before the ending boss battle.

If you miss Poppy, tri-force quest is worthless because you won't have level 2 Diplomacy and you can't beat the side quest boss without it.

Agent Zero

11-19-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naelarstrasz View Post
Okay... I get to be the public idiot... What's going on here? What game is this? O_O

ummm yah what the hell is this all about? People keep thuming down people who ask this question. What OP talking about?

Captain Key Lime

11-19-2013

But has anyone got through the Syndra/Zed fight? They have mobs on top of mobs jumping around and it's really difficult to hit them. I have Ao Shin coming down for the air strike thing every couple of minutes but the mobs still overpower me. I'm using Irelia and Karma for the summoner icon. Should I keep trying with these two, or should I grind in Kennen's level and save up for a new champ?