Caught on Boss fight in act 3 of "Noxian Diplomacy".

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Insem

11-19-2013

oh god this thread again

SSj Heimerdinger

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-19-2013

Ugh. I feel so bad, I'm still in Heimerdingers Yordle Academy of Science & Progress trying to get Corki's story line unlocked along with Master yi's.
Should I just give up? I mean I'm still only level 5 trying to do this level 18 quest and Heimerdinger just keeps laughing at me every time I fail it.

Forgot to mention, I'm playing hardcore mode so I'm playing as caster minion and I was wondering if I get more spells besides Bolt of magic, Swing, and the ultimate "Cannon barrage". I saw some videos of caster minions using other spells but I have no idea how far into the game they are at

zarsie

11-19-2013

I just want to play as Nidalee. FPS sim pls. Anyone know if there is a way to unlock her?

Archadion

11-19-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Power Of Syndra View Post
Did you know, if you beat Zed there is a brief moment when he is trying to escape, if you use Stand United on Irelia in the far distance you can catch Zed and kill him finally even you donīt need it for the mission. If you do so, you unlock the Syndra-quest.

You can play as Syndra! This quest is epic, you can manipulate all the enviroment and throw stuff at ionian armys. =) But itīs really challanging to play a one versus thousands.
I wouldn't recommend it. I'm not sure if you've finished the Ionia campaign yet, but using Stand United to kill Zed is counted as the "bad end", since you're getting revenge and not showing restraint. It isn't immediately obvious though. Not until Syndra's inescapable cutscene. In normal playthroughs, Shen automatically Stands United to save Akali's life. But if you killed Zed earlier, then SU is still on cooldown during the cutscene and Akali ends up dying.

Beyond the emotional sucker punch, the Syndra fight is horrific to play through with anyone other than Akali. The only reason I managed to beat it is because I farmed up the Spirit Visage from the Karma side quests, so I could tank using Shen while Kennen threw shurikens.

Speaking of Ionia and going back to the OPs question, I'm stuck with Darius on the Varus boss battle in Act 6. In the time it takes me to stack up haemorrhage, he's stacked up Blighted against me and detonated it twice. And if I survive that he flashes away and hits me with this funky tentacle snare which holds me still until all my stacks wear off, and by then his abilities are off cooldown and he's stacked up Blighted again.

Darkin Blade

11-19-2013

In piltover, you can find riven if you go into piltover customs and talk to corki, you can meet riven and play as her.

Derrick James

11-19-2013

What are you guys talking about?

PapaSmurfsShaft

11-19-2013

I really hate you guys...
I read the first 5 pages...and i wish this was a real game..i really wanna play it. Some1 make it and take my money plz.

T1gerBl00d27

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-19-2013

There are three rumors/questionable events that I have encountered or heard of from playing the game:

1) Within the Ziggs storyline, I found a rather torn-up journal from Katarina's father, General du Couteau (forgot how to spell). Inside there were some rather recent entries mentioning conspiracy within Piltover and among other city-states in Valoran. It made a secondary quest icon appear saying "The Truth Glossed Over" with no objective point but the objective "Find more evidence of the lies". Has anyone else encountered this? Has anyone found the other evidence?

2) Within the Kassadin arc, I heard from one of my friends that you can fight Creator Viktor. However, I am unable to find where to begin this quest. I did the Zilean quests in Shurima, beat Malzahar in Icathia, managed to fend off Cho'gath's rampage, and found Rabadon's Deathcap within the ancient ruins of a Shurima pyramid. How do you reach this supposed boss fight? From what I have heard from him is that it is a Smough and Ornstein-level boss fight.

3) I heard there is a way to fight or meet Ao Shin and Seth (everyone's favorite shelved sand mage) in the Udyr storyline. I know that they mention Ao Shin very vaguely but that there is a rather epic boss fight in some shrine. The Seth battle is random and happens when exploring one of the chambers in the Ezreal side-quests. Are any of these true?

Nightwhite3

11-19-2013

What game are you talking about

Croconaw1

11-19-2013

what is this game called? and how can i play it