What the **** is RTG?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Agaranlol

11-18-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by DamnedBeThyName View Post
Is there any proof or evidence that this is actually happening to people, until I see something concrete (a screenshot or something official-like) I will have to remain skeptical, because it is a lot easier for a few friends to troll the league forums than it would be for someone to accomplish a hacking feat such as the one described here in this thread. But please, if you have proof let's see it.
no one cares about convincing you.

Blunts4Brekfast

11-18-2013

Quote:
Is there any proof or evidence that this is actually happening to people, until I see something concrete (a screenshot or something official-like) I will have to remain skeptical, because it is a lot easier for a few friends to troll the league forums than it would be for someone to accomplish a hacking feat such as the one described here in this thread. But please, if you have proof let's see it.

go to the really long RTG thread.

Look at teh screenshots of game history where he keeps getting linked with teh RTG. Then look at teh screenshots of the program that shows they werent in Duo together.

Its there.

Thunder Tiger

11-18-2013

Rortik should do a game with someone else to confirm this.

DamnedBeThyName

11-18-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agaranlol View Post
no one cares about convincing you.
some form of evidence should be necessary to convince anyone, not just me... the fact that is vast majority of you people aren't asking for evidence is far more concerning than even this rtg thing if it is in fact true.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blunts4Brekfast View Post
go to the really long RTG thread.

Look at teh screenshots of game history where he keeps getting linked with teh RTG. Then look at teh screenshots of the program that shows they werent in Duo together.

Its there.
is that linked earlier in this thread, i will look at it then thank you.

iGotThatAntidope

11-18-2013

Quote:
He doesn't really have anything to prove to you since you can't do anything to help his situation. I'm guessing this post is just to try to get a REDS attention on the matter and since I've seen a link about this (from a post about this same thing yesterday) same occurrence in 2012 I'm gonna go out on a limb and say he is telling the truth

Blunts4Brekfast

11-18-2013

Quote:
some form of evidence should be necessary to convince anyone, not just me... the fact that is vast majority of you people aren't asking for evidence is far more concerning than even this rtg thing if it is in fact true.

is that linked earlier in this thread, i will look at it then thank you.

should be, if you forum search "RTG" one thread has about 40 more pages than the rest.

Toru Itai

11-18-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Schtiffles View Post
Honestly though, how DARE we expect you to put in an absolute minimal amount of effort to try and remedy the situation!
<.<;;... so. because he's being bullied, he needs to go out of his way to try varius things that may or may not make it stop?
the situation is compleatly unfair for him already why should it be his responsibility and not Riots to fix the problem?

iGotThatAntidope

11-18-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toru Itai View Post
<.<;;... so. because he's being bullied, he needs to go out of his way to try varius things that may or may not make it stop?
the situation is compleatly unfair for him already why should it be his responsibility and not Riots to fix the problem?
then he needs to wait for RIOT to fix it.... But since he is on the forums talking about it I think going onto google and researching it a little bit wouldn't kill him

Nuparu

11-18-2013

Try an IP or a DNS change if you can.

Blunts4Brekfast

11-18-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nuparu View Post
Try an IP or a DNS change if you can.

maybe someone who knows stuff about this kinda stuff could make a forum post about it so those affected by RTG could try it?