What the **** is RTG?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Daedalus871

11-18-2013

RTG is a secret society of league players who value secrecy.

Try playing a couple of games of ARAM and see if he follows you there.

Minimum Nami

11-18-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by KHDragonn View Post
Riot will never ban anyone for 'KSing' or feeding. If anything, this guys was just being a jerk and trying to feel important. Ignore him.
You didnt even read Op's post.

He is being stalked through games which should be impossible.

Stunning

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-18-2013

This is quite freaky.. o.o

Rortik

11-18-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by KHDragonn View Post
Riot will never ban anyone for 'KSing' or feeding. If anything, this guys was just being a jerk and trying to feel important. Ignore him.

EDIT: I've read other threads and this seems like it could be a hack or something. Hope riots looks into it soon. If your really worried about it, see if you can change your IP address or summoner name, that might help.
Because I'm going to look up and learn how to change my IP or pay irl money because im getting trolled.

Teraxe

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-18-2013

It has been happening a lot.

Rortik

11-18-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daedalus871 View Post
RTG is a secret society of league players who value secrecy.

Try playing a couple of games of ARAM and see if he follows you there.

That was the last 2 games I tried. Followed both times.

Schtiffles

11-18-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rortik View Post
Because I'm going to look up and learn how to change my IP or pay irl money because im getting trolled.
I'm not saying his suggestion would actually help (I doubt they're tracking you through IP) but do you realize how pretentious that sounded? 'Because I'm going to look up and learn how to change my IP'... why not? It doesn't cost anything, and unless you feel like waiting for Riot to deal with this, how about you just try a few things yourself?

Honestly though, how DARE we expect you to put in an absolute minimal amount of effort to try and remedy the situation!

Grim Reaper

11-18-2013

Main account name?

LOLGG2EASYBRO

11-18-2013

RTG=Random Troll Generator
Your account has been infected with "RTG" which means whenever you join a game you will have a randomly generated bot so to speak attached to you. These bots are scripted to basically just run and die and randomly say a few lines here and there.

Schtiffles

11-18-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by LOLGG2EASYBRO View Post
RTG=Random Troll Generator
Your account has been infected with "RTG" which means whenever you join a game you will have a randomly generated bot so to speak attached to you. These bots are scripted to basically just run and die and randomly say a few lines here and there.
Where are you getting this info from?