What the **** is RTG?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Rortik

11-18-2013

So on my alt account I was playing some games and there was this toxic as **** yi top. I was jungle eve. So I ganked him and we got a kill and he's like noob you ksed me, I'm only going to say this once, do NOT come back here or the consequences will be permanent.

So later I ganked him again...

and he said in /all

Evelynn has been blacklisted by RTG. Do not dare to queue with her.
She will be shortly banned by RiotMarcou.

So then our ezreal who was mid laughed at him and told him he was full of BS and so he then spewed out **** about ezreal being placed on the watchlist to await judgement.

Then he told me RTG had tagged me and I was never gonna get another game in before RiotMarcou permabanned me.

So then I played another game... 23 minutes later. And the SAME GUY was in my queue. He then said the same message to my duo queue, saying he had "warned me" about queueing with people. he fed horrendously.

After that I decided what the hell, and about 20 minutes later me and my friend both started separate games. I got the SAME ****ING GUY in my queue AGAIN, went smite revive yi, fed. My friend got another troll who ALSO talked about him being 'tagged' by RTG and he TOO GOT TROLLED.

That was 3 days ago. since then, ANY GAMES I play on that account I get stuck with a person who picks smite/revive and then afks. This has happened about 5-6 games since that day. The person when I lolking them never has any records due to being unranked (like this alt). My friend has not played that account since the two troll games he got.

So what the **** is RTG, how are they/it following my games, and what the **** in general. It's never been the same account twice, except all the games the first day it happened. I've reported all of them.

EDIT: If you don't want to believe me, cool. I didn't take any screenshots, and screenshots of people being AFK won't convince anybody. If you don't believe me, I don't care, I'm not going to waste my time trying to convince anyone. Like various posters said, other threads have proof of this... I'm not the first one to experience it.

Minimum Nami

11-18-2013

You are not the only one suffering from this.

sofakingoog

11-18-2013

I've seen a bunch of posts about this lately. I don't play much anymore but would be interesting to know what this is about. My guess is a bunch of hackers just trolling people but who knows maybe RIOT has some top secret ban people for no reason branch that no one knows about. Either way I hope some red answers at least one of these threads.

Rortik

11-18-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Minimum Nami View Post
You are not the only one suffering from this.
Any links??? I don't know what to do lol...

PrefaceOfTheGods

11-18-2013

You're not the only one, it seems.

This is beyond us.

Millea

11-18-2013

Post here

Urgot my Waifu

11-18-2013

I just got the warning....

Jesse Perring help us

Rortik

11-18-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by sofakingoog View Post
I've seen a bunch of posts about this lately. I don't play much anymore but would be interesting to know what this is about. My guess is a bunch of hackers just trolling people but who knows maybe RIOT has some top secret ban people for no reason branch that no one knows about. Either way I hope some red answers at least one of these threads.
Riot top secretly trolling games for accounts pre-30? Sounds unlikely. I was hoping it was a coincidence, but im starting to think it really is a group of hackers....

KHDragonn

11-18-2013

Riot will never ban anyone for 'KSing' or feeding. If anything, this guys was just being a jerk and trying to feel important. Ignore him.

EDIT: I've read other threads and this seems like it could be a hack or something. Hope riots looks into it soon. If your really worried about it, see if you can change your IP address or summoner name, that might help.

sofakingoog

11-18-2013

Link to other thread I saw:

http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com...&highlight=rtg