Bow to The Void, or be consumed by it!

12345612 ... 13
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

charité

12-20-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enrayged View Post
You don't honestly believe that Demacia and Noxus would put an end to their petty squabbling, and stand together, do you?...

No... You said the fatal word yourself - pride...

I'm afraid that, should the Void actually attempt to consume Valorian, its inhabitants would quite powerless to stop it - they would continue to fight amongst themselves untill the dark end...

-I'm also afraid that I cannot sign this message, as technically my RP summoner does not actually exist yet... Funny how that works, huh?-
Mate, they'd rather fight together and live to fight against each other another day then die.

And yes, I did refer to pride... with Demacia and Noxus, they wouldn't allow their cities to be defeated by a foreign power, even if it meant having to allign themselves together. Why? Because of their pride.

If the Vod ever does attempt to act instead of being the monster under the beds of children; than the already war-ready city-states will have all the means to defeat it and illuminate the shadows they hide in, stomping out that threat..

Also, you speak of the Void champions as though they are feared by all others. You must remember, fear of what may happen when you lose is a grand motivator to fight even harder and not let your enemy defeat you.

~Captain Charité of the Man of War Revolution~

Riot Cidem

Web Content Assistant

12-20-2010

The Void, the "Black". The nations of Runeterra, the "Spectrum". Demacia, the "Bue". Noxus, the "Green". Zaun, the "Orange". Ionia, the "Red". And the rest. Divided, they are flickering flames, easy to snuff out. Together, they can shine a "White Light" that would pierce through the "Black Darkness". Will they unite in time for the coming threat? The future has yet to be written. However, there is one certainty. Should the nations of Runeterra fail, all will be lost to the shadow.

An interesting rant from one of my patrons.

Zaunite Bartender, Cid Emblem

Rafeo

12-20-2010

Narenth and I shall stand ever strong against the void.

Prepare to burn in holy light.

Cryypter

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-20-2010

Your protestations of resistance are admirable, but ultimately useless. You speak of the Voidborn as "monsters under the bed", alluding to an imaginary threat conjured up by the imaginations of frightened children. You refer to the Void as "Black Darkness" which will be cleansed by "holy light." As the Void Walker informed the JoJ reporter L.B. Briskes when he was researching the Void, "You do not understand that which you seek." You speak of things of which you have no understanding. The power of the Void is not blackness or shadows, it is nothingness. Your attempts at courage and bravado are meaningless if you have no power to back up your words.

If we intend to save this world from the Voidborn, we must have three things. The first is knowledge. The first stage of any military action begins with reconnaissance. Any scientific venture first seeks information, then finds a way to put it to good use. The second is something that, as you have demonstrated, we already have in abundance: Courage. We must stand strong in the face of this seemingly insurmountable threat. The final thing, and perhaps the most important: Power. We must be able to utilize our knowledge to gain power, and utilize our courage to wield this power.

-- Summoner Cryypter

Undead Mantis

12-20-2010

I myself am somewhat disappointed at the low number of those willing to accept the truth and see the correct path of action. Who was I to think that my fellow Summoners were wise?

Your respective bravado is inspiring and speaks to how far your devotion can extend, but words will not save you when the time comes.

Whether the nations of Runeterra come together or not is of no consequence. The Void is without number and without limits. One day perhaps, you'll see the error of your devotion, perhaps before it is too late.

Transience

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-21-2010

Summoner Deadeye Sniper, you are not a fool at the very least. In fact, your level of comprehension is impressive. Although, I must disagree that victory is possible. Some things cannot be beaten because it is their nature to consume, or absorb to be most precise.

What will you fight with? Your magic will fizzle into boundless chaos. Magic is ordered, your spells will rebel in the presence of the higher entities. Your weapons are worthless, they shall simply become a part of that which you fight. The only one who can actually fight is Kassadin and he is not enough. Regardless, I wish you the best and am disappointed you choose not to join us. If it must come to battle and death, I hope your end is heroic, painless and swift.

In regard to higher void entities, you seem surprisingly informed. It is true, the ground is too weak for His feet. The sky is too low for His height. This world is too small for His majestic form. And yet, have you considered what would happen if He insisted?

Crrypter is correct. The Void is nothing and for that very reason it is everything. Any weapon you could conceivably use will simply fall into infinity, except those weapons and magics which are null and nothing in and of themselves.

Knowledge of the Void? Though I may dislike him, Kassadin is correct. You do not and cannot understand what you face. To comprehend it you must look upon it, and do you have what it takes to look into His eyes?

Courage, you have an excess of. And I applaud you all for it. Power? You will never have enough, He will simply grow as is His nature. Kassadin's brand of magic and weaponry is all that will work but even with that, can you fight everything and nothing?

Summoner Undead Mantis, it is a pleasure to make the acquaintance of one who sees things for what they are. The Void ever seeks competent agents.

-Transience, summoner aligned to the Void. The Father's representative.

CaddyMyers

12-21-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undead Mantis View Post
I myself am somewhat disappointed at the low number of those willing to accept the truth and see the correct path of action. Who was I to think that my fellow Summoners were wise?

Your respective bravado is inspiring and speaks to how far your devotion can extend, but words will not save you when the time comes.

Whether the nations of Runeterra come together or not is of no consequence. The Void is without number and without limits. One day perhaps, you'll see the error of your devotion, perhaps before it is too late.

I have never said a word neither for nor against the intentions of the Void before, but now I shall make my voice heard . . .

I should probably start by saying that I am not from Runeterra, but rather a world very similar to it, yet in an entirely different universe. I have seen the stars, saved many lives, and helped to liberate entire worlds from the shackles of ignorance, war, and hate. And now, I have graced this world with my presence in hopes that, perhaps one day, all beings, human, yordle, void-born, or otherwise will put aside their destructive purposes and, instead, take-up more creative paths for their lives; Lives dedicated to bettering not only themselves, but the lives of everyone around them.

I don't claim to be a savior, and I may not be a saint, but I am someone who believes that peace between all sentient beings can be established through caring words and open arms, as unrelenting hubris and hate-filled bloodshed only leaves pain and suffering in its wake.

Thus, do I stand with or against the Void? Neither. I do not know what other creatures lurk within this "darkness" for which even its mere sight has weakened the hearts and minds of men for so long, or if these other creatures are capable of the same level of sentient thought as the so called "Terror of the Void" Cho'gath. But, one thing is for certain: In my travels across the omniverse, I have laid eyes upon . . . many different inter-dimensional creatures. Some, of which, are so different, so inconceivable by anything mankind could ever imagine, that even Malzahar would cringe if he is not fully prepared. However, no matter how different every single one of these beings were, they were still capable of thought, learning, and knowing the difference between right and wrong. And, over time, most of these beings I've encountered learned to accept and even welcome other beings and their ways of life into their own.

I do not know if you or Transience are the most knowledgeable of the Void or the values its inhabitants and leaders hold true to, but information from any Void-aligned individual at this point will help me in regards to better understanding this new, fascinating race of inter-dimensional beings or why, as many have said this to be, the Void's intention to devour the world of Runeterra.

~ Independent Summoner "Caddy"

Saint Lee

12-21-2010

No one should "rejoice" over the second coming of the Void. Those who have seen the Horror, like our Guardian Kassadin, know that when the wheel of fire will burn through our world, we will all be doomed.
There are no alliance with the Void, no alignment possible. Ancient Gods and creatures from the dark will never care about Runeterrans. You may or may not "bow to the Void", the only thing you can hope for is eternal enslavement, torture of the soul and a certain death, painful beyond words.
Only pure nihilists would want for the Void to descend on us.

The day of Apocalypse will come. On this day I will stand alongside those of the Shurima and their floating pyramids. Because they are the only hope we have against the Dark Gods. We stopped the Void from growing toward our world in the forgotten past, we can still do it today, maybe even better.
The ancient knowledge must be learned again. Our people must unite.
Listen to the words of those who know.

Hail to our Protector Kassadin and our Prophet Malzahar!

Saint Lee - Traveler from the South

Choker

12-21-2010

The void don't have place in this world. Your invasion disturb the balance.

You'll be defeated a pushed back to the abyss were you belong.

summoner Choker

Transience

12-21-2010

Summoner Caddy, it is an honor to speak with one who is so well traveled. Our views on the nature of sentient life may differ, but that in no way demeans your credentials. I will attempt to explain as much as I know. Allow me to warn you in advance of potential errors in what may follow.

Have you ever seen a universe die? You might have, with your journeys. Even if you have not, you have missed only a final shriek of terror before blissful and eternal slumber. I have seen a thousand universes die in His eyes in less than a second. Everything changed after that, but my story is irrelevant. The point is that those worlds have died.

His throne, ah, His throne says so much. Those who travel between universes must use a path. I know not which one you choose to traverse but I do know that the nothingness of which we speak laps at the shores of all realities. You see what I mean, don't you?

As for their nature, you can reason with them as much, if not much more, than you can with Cho'gath. For the monsters they are called, their intellects are truly terrifying for their capacity to conceive all existence for what it is. The Void is not evil or dark, it is merely consumption. He absorbs because that is His nature, eternal growth. There are leaders, in a sense, but not so much a traditional one. In essence, He is all that matters on the other side.

Feel free to ask me any questions you may have, I would be honored to answer them. If you truly wish, perhaps Malzahar, Undead Mantis or I could show you what you seek to comprehend. I must warn you though, it will change you and you will be in His domain. Kassadin was unbelievably lucky to escape. If I may, it would be illogical for you to accept. While a mind like yours is highly unlikely to lose its sanity, there are enough risks to your identity on the other side.

To those who say you can never ally with the Void, you look at things too traditionally. I was something once, not that I remember properly or care. I am His will made flesh. And why should He consume that which is Him, like all the Void is.

Just to raise a question to those who resist, is the Void leaking into your world or is the world slipping into the Void. One is considerably worse than the other, my friends.

-Transience, summoner aligned to the Void. The Father's representative.

12345612 ... 13