Bow to The Void, or be consumed by it!

1234511 ... 13
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Undead Mantis

Senior Member

12-19-2010

Summoners!

The Champion and great seer, Malzahar, has shown me the truth at last.

These petty battles we fight in the so-called "Field of Justice" are all for naught, can't you see?

As we squabble over pieces of land and resources we simply bide our time until the inevitable.

For The Void will eventually be upon us, Summoners, and when that happens, all that your Champions have fought for will instead belong to them.

Thus, it is obvious what the correct path is; we must recognize the powers that be, and embrace the coming darkness. Fighting it is meaningless! Surely some of you must be wise enough to see it, Summoners.

So REJOICE, Summoners, your service to the ephemeral sovereign powers of this pathetic land we call Runeterra, can end here and now! Declare your devotion to the powers of The Void!

Embrace the Terror!

What say you?!

Roster of the Void: The Enlightened So Far
- Undead Mantis
- Transience
- Dragoru
- azombiespants
- AlucardxDracula
- Fenris Sunbane
- Agnarak
- Draken Frosthand
- profpwn
- Nikolai Azurell
- sonntG
- ThomasMenegazzo
- Hellpyre
- Nikolai Azurell
- Delmegar
- KravenWinter
- Clavell
- Countess


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

charité

Senior Member

12-19-2010

I say we take a flashlight to your scary shadows mate.
I say we of Bilgewater bombard your pitiful excuses for armies
I say our brothers and sisters of Demancia and Noxus would rather kill you then each other.
I say, we fight with pride and spirit till we bash the void back into the corner of davy jone's locker it belongs in.

~Captain Charité of the Man of War Revolution~


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Necromonger

Senior Member

12-19-2010

Is it time already?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Cidem1324

Web Content Assistant

12-19-2010

Will there be rum? Because, similar to half the champions in the League, I go where the rum is.

Zaunite Bartender, Cid Emblem


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

NinajFridge

Senior Member

12-20-2010

Those of the Shurima have lived under the influence of the Void for countless years and we have not and shall never bow to it's influence. The Void shall never take us, we shall let our blood soak the sands of the shurima, every last drop before we allow the void into this land.

Nin-aj Fridge High Nomad of the Shurima.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

o0sniper50o

Senior Member

12-20-2010

The void is indeed a scary place, it is like the sea around islands in the sense that it can destroy entire populations and assimilate it with itself. But you'll sooner see me aligning myself with the chaotic Noxians or overly-righteous Demacians than bowing down to the Void. I am a summoner that lives by many philosophies, and here's one of them.

Sometimes a battle is well-fought, sometimes one-sided, and sometimes it can become a complete upset unrelated to what happened earlier. The point is you don't know what will happen until its over.

-Independent Summoner Deadeye Sniper


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Enrayged

Senior Member

12-20-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by charité View Post
I say we take a flashlight to your scary shadows mate.
I say we of Bilgewater bombard your pitiful excuses for armies
I say our brothers and sisters of Demancia and Noxus would rather kill you then each other.
I say, we fight we pride and spirit till we bash the void back into the corner of davy jone's locker it belongs in.

~Captain Charité of the Man of War Revolution~

You don't honestly believe that Demacia and Noxus would put an end to their petty squabbling, and stand together, do you?...

No... You said the fatal word yourself - pride...

I'm afraid that, should the Void actually attempt to consume Valorian, its inhabitants would quite powerless to stop it - they would continue to fight amongst themselves untill the dark end...



-I'm also afraid that I cannot sign this message, as technically my RP summoner does not actually exist yet... Funny how that works, huh?-


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SethCypher

Senior Member

12-20-2010

Runeterra can't even embrace itself, what makes you think it can and will embrace the Void?

Quote:
You don't honestly believe that Demacia and Noxus would put an end to their petty squabbling, and stand together, do you?...

No... You said the fatal word yourself - pride...

I'm afraid that, should the Void actually attempt to consume Valorian, its inhabitants would quite powerless to stop it - they would continue to fight amongst themselves untill the dark end...
Sharing a common enemy can change foes to friend and friends to foe alike. It is quite a powerful concept, you cannot truly behold what will occur in the future.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Transience

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Member

12-20-2010

In all honesty, those who do not see it now will never see it. Even if every living being in Valoran banded together, you would not be able to stop the Void. How do you stop that which knows only growth?

You glance warily at Cho'gath and Kog'maw and yet there are far greater beings on the other side. The barrier between worlds crumbles and their hunger must be satisfied eventually. The 'never say die' attitude is admirable but naive and foolish. The void is an unstoppable force, Runeterra is not an immovable object.

It is good to see that some people see things for what they are. In truth, it is best that the majority fights the dawning apocalypse. The beings from beyond must feed. If all turn to serve them, they will consume our ranks as well. The ignorant make useful fodder. Meanwhile, please continue your politics, I find it incredibly amusing.

Your eventual fall to the other side is your own fault. You have brought it upon yourselves.

-Transience, summoner aligned to the Void. The Father's representative.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

o0sniper50o

Senior Member

12-20-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Transience View Post
In all honesty, those who do not see it now will never see it. Even if every living being in Valoran banded together, you would not be able to stop the Void. How do you stop that which knows only growth?

You glance warily at Cho'gath and Kog'maw and yet there are far greater beings on the other side. The barrier between worlds crumbles and their hunger must be satisfied eventually. The 'never say die' attitude is admirable but naive and foolish. The void is an unstoppable force, Runeterra is not an immovable object.

It is good to see that some people see things for what they are. In truth, it is best that the majority fights the dawning apocalypse. The beings from beyond must feed. If all turn to serve them, they will consume our ranks as well. The ignorant make useful fodder. Meanwhile, please continue your politics, I find it incredibly amusing.

Your eventual fall to the other side is your own fault. You have brought it upon yourselves.

-Transience, summoner aligned to the Void. The Father's representative.
Yes the Void is limitless, and this world so very much small, there are many points in time in which people faced with an unstoppable force will just not give up. I will not bring illusions saying that we shall defeat the Void by banding together, even then our chances at survival are pretty grim. But I will say that is possible.

As for the greatest beings of the Void, they are used to the eternity of the Void but honestly won't fit in this dimension. To be frank, the beings we've already seen are not the most powerful, at that point I concede, but the truly powerful masters of the Void can only watch from their chambers, this world to small to house them.

And if we must fall, then I shall do so fighting.

-Summoner Deadeye Sniper


1234511 ... 13