"Lol Naut sucks no dmg"

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Letsgetcooking

11-20-2013

I said it was going to be special.
Here it comes....

Cedric was lost in thoughts. He never would have expected his thread to become so big, and was quite surprised when it did just so. A red even posted in it! He felt strange about it: not even in real life had he felt such a feeling of accomplishment. How and why was this thread so special? The armored flame thrower was lost in a maze made by his own mind. The more questions he asked himself the more he became rooted and rooted in the complexity of the case. Before he went completely insane, the train stopped, snapping the firebat out of his own mental claws.

It was a pain to go study at the Institute of Gaming History (IGH). He loved the place; it’s just that it was so far from the Institute of War that he needed to take the bus and the train every morning and every night to get there. When the bus landed on the bus station, Cedric sighed. Politely letting a few wizards go in before him, he asked the driver:

“Is this LoL express? “

“Sorry mate, this be Hogwards express. LoL be coming in an hours.”

Sigh, more waiting to go. He sat down again on the bench as the bus flew away.

At least he had more time to think about the fanfics. No,he should stop. He thinks about it too much. It’s not a very good idea when Death itself comes to make a presentation about the underworld and you just fall asleep!

But...on another note,people liked them. They liked to read how Nautilus turned Teemo into a pile of bloody meat. They loved to read about how Mordekaiser ripped Lulu’s eye off: How Orianna danced with him in a pond of blood. Someone even made a drawing! People gave their own ideas for some stories!

In fact, he spent the night thinking about those ideas. Someone suggested Zyra. A good idea, she had potential. But, to the firebat, tentacles belonged to hentai. Also, he didn’t really like Zyra, she just didn’t fit his mind as a true sadist: more like something with the survival instinct. Shaco? Meh, too easy. However,Cedric didn’t want to say it that way as it would sound a bit hypocritical after the Mordekaiser one.

The truth was, he liked to put his favorite champions in positions they never could get into in the game: Nautilus would have never stood a chance against a whole team. Even in a 1v1 on a Teemo he would have died. Mordekaiser could kill a adc and a support, but only in very rare occasions. As for Orianna...Master Yi and Vi would have destroyed her with their gapclosers, only for Darius to give the final dunk. Reality sucks sometimes.

When he was about to get lost again, the bus arrived. He hopped on and sat in the back. In front of the bus, a young human female was cuddling with a being made mostly of tentacles. In the middle of it, two summoners talking about how they “totally got dat Ashe”. Cedric closed his eyes as the bus flew away.

This was going to be a long ride home, like always.

EDIT:Im not posting this on the front page because its a special one.
A HIDDEN BEHIND THE SCENES FANFIC

Hextech Kyubey

11-20-2013

Your sick dude...

...I like you

Letsgetcooking

11-20-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by A5taroth View Post
Your sick dude...

...I like you
I like myself too

Sadistic Veigar

11-20-2013

Bawmp

hi bby

Letsgetcooking

11-20-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tarnell View Post
Bawmp

hi bby
Hey bby
How's it going?

Sadistic Veigar

11-20-2013

bery good

btw hav an upvote

Letsgetcooking

11-20-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tarnell View Post
bery good

btw hav an upvote
Why thank you
Kisses <3

Dredge Mammus

11-20-2013

Interesting new fic man.

Axis the Dragon

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-20-2013

I feel like this is a cleverly disguised "nerf AP Nautilus thread"

but naaaah that couldn't be

Jokes aside, this was actually fun to read. MORE!

xxmbabanexx

11-20-2013

what page is the riot post in?

xxmbabanexx