Best Jax Build Ever!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Pen15Mightier

12-26-2009

Want to Destroy Faces?

Here's how!!!

http://leaguecraft.com/builder/Jax/c...972851003174db

1) Pick Jax...
2) Get these items.
3) ????
4) Kill all enemy champions in a few seconds flat, while regen'ing all your health.
5) Wreck Towers in a heartbeat.
6) ???
7) Push towers down like they were made of parchment paper.
8) Knock inhibitors down with ease.
9) Leap Strike around and Empower crush entire enemy teams again (this time for funsies)
10) Win the game!

Don't forgot the runes, and masteries to make you melt faces even faster than what the crafter says!

bobthegood

12-27-2009

20k gold and no boots.

Annuvis

12-27-2009

I love how people think that throwing out the best endgame items is just win. Contrary to popular belief spamming bloodthirster and infinity's edge does not equal win.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobthegood View Post
20k gold and no boots.
^^
/thread

MazoMackz

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

12-27-2009

loled

leonhart83

12-27-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pen15Mightier View Post
Want to Destroy Faces?

Here's how!!!

http://leaguecraft.com/builder/Jax/c...972851003174db

1) Pick Jax...
2) Get these items.
3) ????
4) Kill all enemy champions in a few seconds flat, while regen'ing all your health.
5) Wreck Towers in a heartbeat.
6) ???
7) Push towers down like they were made of parchment paper.
8) Knock inhibitors down with ease.
9) Leap Strike around and Empower crush entire enemy teams again (this time for funsies)
10) Win the game!

Don't forgot the runes, and masteries to make you melt faces even faster than what the crafter says!
WTF.
I am by no means an expert Jax player but I doubt you would get the money to buy half the stuff in that list against half decent players. Sure buy that stuff and own in the lower ELO but wait to you hit high or even mid ELO's and you will be own because your item curve is too steep. No boots/Tabi on Jax is stupid.

I guarantee that if we did a one of one early game with my build you would be too busy saving for you uber items that my tabi plus health stone would kill you. Then you would be killed multiple times and be levels behind when you finally get your infinity edge. By that time I probably have a phag,sheen, phantom. Again owning you. By that time you will probably need to jungle to avoid getting killed and to try and amount some money.

Sorry but that is a sad build and would only work on noobs.

DanneMM

12-27-2009

Dude... that might be good on paper but not good in-game... just to much cash on to little time

vvolfster

12-28-2009

Inf edge and last whisper with tri force are enough to own just about anything. A starks and mallet helps. And always get boots. I once sold my boots to get a 2nd phantom dancer in a long game. My movement speed dropped by something around 30 to 40. Worked out well otherwise but I was slow.