Rtg? Some kind of hack?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Human City

12-16-2013

http://www.lolking.net/summoner/na/2...ory/1196730934 this guy 2-22-5 and i was premade with scwarrior as you can see in other game

SupluSangeRegele

12-17-2013

I recently had a run-in with the so called group rtG in a ranked match. He went top as Wukong while I played Leona and fed Nasus (the opposing laner) so hard, claiming that this was at fault due to Olaf not ganking his lane and would continue to do so until Olaf did his job and apologized for not doing it right beforehand. I have post game screenshots of the chat in which he claimed to be able to pull people from the servers.

SupluSangeRegele

12-17-2013

Also, worth noting, PayShentZero actively says that he can and will follow people, and basically calls out Vesh by saying that he would prove his capacity to both follow members and apparently hack someone's account. It's interesting to note, as well, that Vesh stopped responding.

Ufu

12-17-2013

hello my name is trap fap, u hav been rtg'd and unless u send me afrikino moneyoni raviloi u wil not get ur wifearino bak wich is ur lol account, ur account is being rtgd as we spek pls no rtgrino copyrino dongerino pastarino

SupluSangeRegele

12-17-2013

:/ Even if rtG isn't a real group, why isn't the harassment handled correctly? I am not speaking as though there is a conspiracy of the sort. I am just noting his toxic nature in games for no apparent reason. In the game that I had with PayShentZero, both he and Olaf called top. Even though he recieved top with no argument, he still decided to feed 6/16, but it's not just the feeding that's the issue. It's also the threats and the post game chats as well. And from what I have read thus far, it seems that he isn't the only person who does this, and it seems to have gone on for about two years, this rtG thing.

Charming Senpai

01-16-2014

This just happened to me I was in one game with an elise during my series and I didn't say a word to her all game, she was spamming chat with something about if Leona doesn't apologize she'll feed this and that. Okay... well we still win somehow even though they're 2/11 and do nothing but sit top and die. Next game, in champ select i'm told that i'm "rtg black listed" by someone named... PayShentZero. After the game they tell me that their bots will be locked onto my account afk botting all games I play? So the way they go about this is botting multiple accounts and queueing them all at once at the same time I queue? Furthermore it was unveiled at the end of the second game that PayShentZero was also the Elise in the previous game, which was a different account name. Well.. if this is true.... then i'm forced to quit?

Mitix

01-18-2014

I just had the joy of playing with PayShentZero. Like the other reports here, he announced he would feed a kill every 60 seconds and proceeded to do so, while calling me a dumb ****er and saying "look me up on the forums".

Continued inaction by Riot on the matter is completely unacceptable.

Not4Locale

01-18-2014

Good thread necro guys.

Mitix

01-18-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Not4Locale View Post
Good thread necro guys.
Obviously he hasn't been banned, so obviously it's still an issue. This type of toxic and racist behavior is completely unacceptable.

Not4Locale

01-18-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mitix View Post
Obviously he hasn't been banned, so obviously it's still an issue. This type of toxic and racist behavior is completely unacceptable.
>Member

lmfao you clearly dont get this.

this is fake, a whole joke that was going around GD.