Rtg? Some kind of hack?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Esarius

11-19-2013

The amount of confirmation bias going on in those mid-thread pages was absolutely astounding. How did so many of you fall into it?

Millea

11-19-2013

The 2nd post was what I was looking for in a Riot post. Thank you.

EmperorofTortuga

11-19-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vesh View Post
Absolutely. We take every hack report seriously. In my first post I didn't really communicate the fact that we really did look at it extensively and it came off as dismissive instead, so I'm sorry too.
So here's the thing. I don't want to accuse you of lying, I believe in the idea of innocence until proven guilty, but this is crazy. The odds of them being placed together this many times in a row even after he waits for a while are less than that of encountering a shiny pokemon (1/8192.) can we get screenshots of your dats that proves the things you said about near identical mmrs, low server capacities, and similar queueing times?

Stillhart

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-19-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by EmperorofTortuga View Post
So here's the thing. I don't want to accuse you of lying, I believe in the idea of innocence until proven guilty, but this is crazy. The odds of them being placed together this many times in a row even after he waits for a while are less than that of encountering a shiny pokemon (1/8192.) can we get screenshots of your dats that proves the things you said about near identical mmrs, low server capacities, and similar queueing times?
1 - You don't know the odds.
2 - Why would he lie about it?

ChaosBloodterfly

11-19-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by EmperorofTortuga View Post
You've never been in a low population queue before? Go queue up dominion at 4AM, and see the people over and over again.

Matchmaking isn't random. In fact it's the exact opposite, which is why it's called MATCH. MAKING. It is possible to game the matchmaker in a low population queue, this is old news.

671NOOB671

11-19-2013

Just got off work...

and yes fuk you liar.... what they do vesh threaten to perma ban you... PUSSYJ

Komeiji Koishi

11-19-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sisuwolf View Post
Virus programs didn't find it, but I knew something was wrong. Had to manually comb and found it. Also was near impossible to remove. Had to go into some elevated command prompts, manually changing folder and file access, multiple restarts, and other BS(even admin accounts don't have access, much more indepth than just simply running a cmd prompt as an admin). Needless to say I know a bit about computers. Probably considered a noob to hackers, but I build my own PCs and know more than the typical user. Just letting ya know that last part about my skills so that people know that even people with computer knowledge well above the average user can still get f'd.
Sisuwolf, if this virus looked exactly like another Windows system file, hid in System32, gave you a BSOD when you tried to delete it, and forced you to go into elevated cmd prompts to even touch it in the first place--

how did you determine it was actually a virus and not a legit Windows program?

671NOOB671

11-19-2013

Bump to say fuk u liar... GG

00Gale00

11-19-2013

Bumpy! Riot plz fix :c

RuneKatashima

11-19-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by 671NOOB671 View Post
Just got off work...

and yes fuk you liar.... what they do vesh threaten to perma ban you... PUSSYJ
Can we report this guy and this Gale guy too?