Rtg? Some kind of hack?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

LuluDammit

11-19-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheEkliptic1 View Post
first of all you wouldnt report everyone in bronze.. just the one player effecting the game. secondly, if it bothers you so much.. invite 4 other players from your friends list and join the queue.. then you can get stuck with a "toxic" player. there are ways around this problem if it's even real to begin with.
I'm saying what if you did. Would you just be banned for false reports, or get bumped up with the best bronze players?

LargeSnorlax

11-19-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teraxe View Post
Unsubstantiated thread with no screenshots, evidence, match history, character name, or any form of information about the issue?

Must be gospel truth.

671NOOB671

11-19-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by vesh View Post
ok this is getting ridiculous.

I'm going to be abundantly clear here: There is no hack that allows you to "follow" someone in queue. I have now pulled literally all of the data including time in queue for all three of these games you are talking about.

Game 1, your mmrs were almost identical, you both were in the same game, and both won, causing your mmrs to go up almost equally.

Game 2, you were both in the queue for over 2 minutes before a game was found. Due to the low player volume at this time, it is not surprising you both got matched together given that your mmr was equivilant and you both hit the play again button, causing you to enter the queue at almost the same exact time.

Game 3, the difference in your queue times was more than 30 seconds.

In no way did the system recognize anything about your queues as "tied together." there was a different duo in game 2 altogether.

We have had some of our best engineers and anti-hack dudes look into this extensively and while unfortunate that you got trolled, there is no "hack" at play here.

Sorry again for your bad experience.
fuk you how much is rtg paying you...

671NOOB671

11-19-2013

WoW...
just found out why riot created RTG so they can steal our credit card information. .. WTF FUK U

Juggernaut N

11-19-2013

op is a phaggot.

TheEkliptic1

11-19-2013

being reported for unskilled will not get you banned, and reporting a bunch of people for being unskilled wont get you banned, if you actually read what it says when you report someone for being unskilled it tells you EXACTLY what it does. It makes sure that that player doesnt get matched up with you in the future. If riot bans you because you are reporting toxic players as unskilled to keep from you matching up with them, kind of makes that option in the report section pointless.

ThePotHead420

11-19-2013

Just a little info.. This is no 3rd party thing its an internal issue. I did some digging just gunna leave it at that

TheEkliptic1

11-19-2013

LMFAO@ riot wanting to steal credit card info... they wouldnt have to steal it dip****.. the info goes right to their site. i swear people need to stop talking out of their ass.

671NOOB671

11-19-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheEkliptic1 View Post
LMFAO@ riot wanting to steal credit card info... they wouldnt have to steal it dip****.. the info goes right to their site. i swear people need to stop talking out of their ass.
U must be the dumbest man ever...

people steal from there company everyday dip****j

so this idiot matour or whoever
created rtg to steal our money fuk u

671NOOB671

11-19-2013

Kk off break pls continue the rage till I get off...RAGE ON NOOBS