Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS


Rtg? Some kind of hack?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Llywelyn

Member

11-19-2013

Quote:
Khenyas:
... love your name btw! Even if he was quite a terrible character stats wise =)

In this case, I used the last name of an author (or her pseudonym) I liked... Morgan Llywelyn. What character are you referring to?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ChinesePrototype

Junior Member

11-19-2013

Quote:
Vesh:
I'm really sorry this happened to you. =(

We checked into it and it looks like it was actually just coincidence. Also don't worry, nobody is going to ban you :P. Looks like you guys had similar matchmaking values since you both lost the same games.


edit: it's possible that he was using a 3rd party program such as lolnotes and queuing up at the same time.



AKA We have no idea what happened


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Maximum Hexerin

Senior Member

11-19-2013

25 pages later and no additional red response


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Khenyas

Senior Member

11-19-2013

Quote:
Llywelyn:
In this case, I used the last name of an author (or her pseudonym) I liked... Morgan Llywelyn. What character are you referring to?


An archer in Valkyrie Profile


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SixFootDeep

Member

11-19-2013

Just read through this entire thread and it feels like I just read a very long League of Legends creepypasta. Bump.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

danksz

Senior Member

11-19-2013

Quote:
Vesh:
I'm really sorry this happened to you. =(

We checked into it and it looks like it was actually just coincidence. Also don't worry, nobody is going to ban you :P. Looks like you guys had similar matchmaking values since you both lost the same games.


edit: it's possible that he was using a 3rd party program such as lolnotes and queuing up at the same time.


you should be ashamed of yourself.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Khenyas

Senior Member

11-19-2013

I think we need to stop bashing on Vesh. Of course he might be hidding something from us, or not being entirely honest, but he's just a guy paid to do what he's supposed to do. Id personally love to hear Lyte's insight on this. Because this specific method can boost people up to higher elo, or just make sure to ruin someone's rank by trolling him into a huge losing streak.

Riot Pls.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Rrett

Senior Member

11-19-2013

Khenyas I just saw you playing olaf on some guys stream. Lol.

The lee sin was a plat smurf. Stream is http://www.twitch.tv/drizzall


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

More Twnkies

Senior Member

11-19-2013

Illuminati


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Khenyas

Senior Member

11-19-2013

Quote:
Rrett:
Khenyas I just saw you playing olaf on some guys stream. Lol.

The lee sin was a plat smurf. Stream is http://www.twitch.tv/drizzall



Still on that game, we're winning