Rtg? Some kind of hack?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Fubar XX

11-19-2013

Bump, need deeper RED support

Kage Ouji

11-19-2013

No Vesh. Don't give us a half-assed sorry. This has happened more than once and has to be looked into.

OutspokenFerret

11-19-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rylar D View Post
I like how 30% of this thread's posts are about people begging for a red post up until a red does actually post, then a **** storm of down votes are slapped all over that post.
Thats because the red post is illogical, the likelihood of match placement being the same this many times, is highly unlikely

Ekir Atari

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-19-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by OutspokenFerret View Post
Thats because the red post is illogical, the likelihood of match placement being the same this many times, is highly unlikely
Highly unlikely "might" be an understatement.

Bump for more visibility.

Khenyas

11-19-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pvtsarge View Post
Upon further investigation to OP's situation from my previous post, I found that OP was duoqueuing in his Jinx game, straight after the Malzahar game (http://quickfind.kassad.in/profile/na/Khenyas/ left-hand side). Quickfind only displays whether the player was duoqueuing, not with whom.

To check who he duo'd with in that Jinx game, I checked the quickfinds of the players other than PayShentZero in that game, I couldn't look up PayShentZero's match history directly because he had played too many games since. Fortunately the games for the other three players were still in the immediate match history ("ThugRife", "yangjutsu", "googalyboogaly"). Turns out none of the other three players in that match had the 'Duoqueuing' status in that particular game. Which means the OP was duoqueing with PayShentZero.

I think this can lead to one of three conclusions:

A. The quickfind system of detecting duo queues is faulty/broken/inaccurate. (Possible)
B. PayShentZero somehow manipulated the queueing system to force OP to unknowingly duoqueue with him. (Possible/Likely, but I've never heard of such an exploit)
C. Khenyas intentionally duoqueued with PayShentZero for one reason or another. (Possible, but unlikely in my opinion as he seems quite forthcoming in his details about this incident)

Note though that the game straight after the aforementioned duoqueue Jinx game is not classed as a duoqueue game (The Fizz game). Whatever the case I think a little more thorough check on the matchmaking for the Jinx game is warranted, if not for security but for community peace of mind.

Also, I'm 90% sure the Nattfari fellow is the same person as PayShentZero. Both post on the forums with the same kind of proper capitalization/grammar, they both seem to prefer the same champions from ranked stats (as well as other stats) and finally the dates of Nattfari being banned and PayShentZero creating his account match up relatively closely. As far as I can tell, Nattfari is the only one perpetrating the 'rtg' farce (besides the vague "rtg tagged members invading diamond game" incident).

Take the stuff I said with a grain of salt though, and don't start quoting me as gospel.

Thats some pretty good researchs, Actually the guy did try to add me to his friend list, i did accept, thinking he might have wanted to apologies, or just troll more (after our first game, the Malzahar/Garen one) but then i deleted him and he was in my next game, the Jinx/Eve one.

smurfinalldaythe

11-19-2013

@Khenyas have you gotten the results from the support ticket yet?

Khenyas

11-19-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by smurfinalldaythe View Post
@Khenyas have you gotten the results from the support ticket yet?

Nope nothing yet, doubt they'd say anything different than Vesh. I asked them to post on the forum thread so everyone can be updated about this, so logically they'd see Vesh's post before answering me.

OutspokenFerret

11-19-2013

Could RTG stand for routing?

Wow Such Doge NA

11-19-2013

It's a conspiracy!!!

671NOOB671

11-19-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by headhunter228 View Post
It saddens me that responses like this get upvotes.

If it's still happening in a week, THEN you can respond like this.
1 week? Its been happening a whole year idiot...