Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Rtg? Some kind of hack?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Khenyas

11-17-2013

So i met a toxic player, i said i was going to report him. so he said okay you're now ''Rtg attached'' and will be banned by riotmarcou after i make your ranked life living hell. i thought it was funny. so i qued again..the dude was in the same que as me, could be coincidence right? well anyways, he threw the game, saying to everyone that this loss was my fault for being Rtg attached or whatever. so he actually found a way to follow me, i even waited like 5 min after my 3rd game with him, thinking he wouldnt be in my 4th game. i was mistaken, he was there saying ''still a coincidence?'' while locking teleport/revive sion. so.. whats up with that, anyone knows?

EDIT: this thread grew so much, so many gave their insights, it might be confusing for the new people that actually try to understand my situation. let me recap

So on my first game, i was Malzahar and he was playing garen, we were both doing great but he had a terrible attitude with the ADC so we agreed on reporting him, he warned me that i was now RTG tracked, that he would follow me around and make me lose games and that Riotmarcou would ban me.

So on my second que, he was there, i thought it was a coincidence, it was funny, i went jinx he went eve mid and fed hard. to the point where we all got murdered. he apologised in all chat for the easy game saying that his only purpose was to make me lose the game. Moving on.

3rd que, hes still there, i enter lobby and he says ''you cant escape the elo loss'' i went Fizz, he went MF. he wasnt playing that bad at the beginning, but he was really toxic, not calling mias on purpose then laughing at our mid for getting killed (i was actually top since we swapped). we lost again.

i waited before queing up again, a good 5 min, then i did que up and he was still there, he said ''still a coincidence?'' insta locked sion with revive (he was 1st pick) so i dodged and posted on the forum.

hope it helps you guys to understand what happened

Riot post by Vesh: i'm going to be abundantly clear here: there is no hack that allows you to "follow" someone in queue. i have now pulled literally ALL of the data including time in queue for all three of these games you are talking about.

game 1, your MMRs were almost identical, you both were in the same game, and both won, causing your MMRs to go up almost equally.

game 2, you were both in the queue for over 2 minutes before a game was found. due to the low player volume at this time, it is not surprising you both got matched together given that your mmr was equivilant and you both hit the play again button, causing you to enter the queue at almost the same exact time.

game 3, the difference in your queue times was more than 30 seconds.

in no way did the system recognize anything about your queues as "tied together." there was a different duo in game 2 altogether.

we have had some of our best engineers and anti-hack dudes look into this extensively and while unfortunate that you got trolled, there is no "hack" at play here.

sorry again for your bad experience.

Looks like there just wasnt that many people playing at this exact moment and we had an identical MMR, the guy who ''trolled'' just took a shot in the dark saying that he would follow me and did 3 games in a row, but it was just incredible luck, Riot investigated and there is no sign of hacks whatsoever, but its been a fun thread!

Thug Incarnate

11-17-2013

Dear Diary

Khenyas

11-17-2013

Quote:
Master Thug:
Dear Diary

So useful.

Mandible Claw

11-17-2013

Quote:
Master Thug:
Dear Diary

this is actually an interesting thread and it could be a problem

as for OP I would suggest sending in a support ticket if you haven't already

Dances

11-17-2013

you post a report?or a ticket thingy?

Khenyas

11-17-2013

Quote:
Dances:
you post a report?or a ticket thingy?

im about to do that, just wanted to know if the community had any infos on this before doing it. i googled the terms RTG and found some old forum topics dating from 2012 with the same exact story as mine, also mentionning Riotmarcou. this is so weird.

If I were Jesus

11-17-2013

Quote:
Khenyas:
im about to do that, just wanted to know if the community had any infos on this before doing it. i googled the terms RTG and found some old forum topics dating from 2012 with the same exact story as mine, also mentionning Riotmarcou. this is so weird.

Could you link me?

Khenyas

11-17-2013

Quote:
If I were Jesus:
Could you link me?

http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?p=29062537

Aroph

11-17-2013

so i was in game and this guy named AtheneOnYoutube started to be troll mad and i was like

"u r bad u fgt fking nob"

and he was like "u r now rtg taggeed u wil get banned by RitoManc0ck"

and i was like w.e this scrub

and next game i got match with some dude named "XJ9" and he took revive and tp and lockd himerdonger jungle and fed entier tower

i thought it was joke but suddenly he was in my next game and did same thing

so i went away for 5 minute but suddenly he came back1!?!oneone and he was like "dongerino is dis coincidence or is dis reali life le trol trol"

pls halp rito i am very dongerino distressed and my pizzarino is burnt and my dongerino is droopy.

#rito pls do it for the africean chile children

IrrelevntElephnt

11-17-2013

Please keep us updated on the matter. My interest is at an all time high . (Not sarcasm)