Most Annoying Champions In League

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Anuimx

06-28-2014

For me personally, these are the most annoying champions in my personal opinion, from my experience.

1. Lee sin - No matter what you do, he always has a way of either catching up to you or always escaping. Overloaded kit.

2. Lulu - I usually have nothing against supports, but it's so annoying to all in someone, outplay them, and then die just because she ultied them. I have a special hatred for lulu because i main assassins usually.

3. Yasou - Spams E, types in /all chat " Outplayed". Even if you shut him down, he still one shots the entire team on the 20 min mark.

4. Heal & Barrier & Hourglass & Troll pole Fizz - This is an abomination, Fizz is already extremely annoying but with 4 ways to survive, no.. just no..

what's some champions you guys just hate facing? ( This isn't in order of importance btw)

Tyrant Zell

06-28-2014

Akali....she somehow gets fed.....most of the time...

Lulu Our Goddess

06-28-2014

Tristana, out of all the hyper carries, she's the one with the least way to fight when she gets into "hyper mode", cancer champ

Sadistic Veigar

06-28-2014

Vladamir

Booty BIaster

06-28-2014

Vi.

Anuimx

06-28-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissAzusaDesu View Post
Tristana, out of all the hyper carries, she's the one with the least way to fight when she gets into "hyper mode", cancer champ
That's very true, a knock back and a huge leap.

AntiSkillshot

06-28-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anuimx View Post
For me personally, these are the most annoying champions in my personal opinion, from my experience.

1. Fizz - This is an abomination.

2. Kennen - Why the **** does he have a delayed Amumu ult that deals more damage?

3. Nidalee - A walking, talking tumor.

4. Tristana - Once she hits level 18, and has a GA. You might as well as surrender, as there's no way you're going to kill her.
Much better.

Orianna Reveck

06-28-2014

Nidalee and Leblanc were the only things I found dreadfully annoy. Though I find them a little more managable since Leblanc has a little better counter play and Nidalees spears aren't chunking me for my full hp bar.

LastProtagonist

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-28-2014

Lee Sin
Leblanc
Fizz
Old Nidalee

NinetyNineTails

06-28-2014

How is the answer anything but Singed?