Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Vi Q Particles Heavy

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Fenris117

11-17-2013

Hello,

Recently I started playing Vi, and I noticed that when playing on high effects settings, my fps drops about 10 (60->48) when charging Vi's Q. Any other particles are fine and render without significant frame rate drops. The only time the fps drops that much is in the midst of an intensive team fight. I'm sorry I am not able to post a video right now or a DxDiag file but I was just wondering if anyone else noticed this.

When set to medium effects settings, I don't notice much of a drop in fps. Perhaps there is something in the particle when set to high+ that sucks a lot of power? I am currently running a stock Lenovo Y470 with an nVidia 550M and an i5 CPU. Thanks!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Roki

09-30-2014

Happens to me as well, I play on a Lenovo y510p