Rumble's Room (Ask Rumble)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Rumble n Tristy

11-19-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Tristana View Post
Dear Rumble,

Great! So, uhh, when and where would you like to meet tomorrow? Or would you rather me just show up at your door at some random time in the day?

-Tristy"
Dear Tristana,

If you want, we can meet up at the Institute's grand gardens? Or we can find Ziggs and blow stuff up. I don't mind really! I'd just rather not you show up here cause my room is a bit messy and I don't think it can be cleaned by only one yordle...I mean it isn't nasty or nothing, just a lot of spare parts lying around. A lot of pointy bits too. Oh and can we meet up sometime after noon?

--Rumble

Llamaterasu

11-19-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rumble n Tristy View Post
Dear Tristana,

If you want, we can meet up at the Institute's grand gardens? Or we can find Ziggs and blow stuff up. I don't mind really! I'd just rather not you show up here cause my room is a bit messy and I don't think it can be cleaned by only one yordle...I mean it isn't nasty or nothing, just a lot of spare parts lying around. A lot of pointy bits too. Oh and can we meet up sometime after noon?

--Rumble
"Dear Rumble,

Eh, the gardens sounds fine. No Ziggs though, much as I'd like to blow something up, I'm doin' this to spend time with you, y'know? After noon's good too!

-Tristy~!"

BoomBamZiggs

11-19-2013

((What? No Ziggs? jsniuysffrdfamoshyvt!))

Rumble n Tristy

11-19-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Tristana View Post
"Dear Rumble,

Eh, the gardens sounds fine. No Ziggs though, much as I'd like to blow something up, I'm doin' this to spend time with you, y'know? After noon's good too!

-Tristy~!"

Dear Trist

Ok then! I'll meet you down there at around 2 or so.

--Rumble

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoomBamZiggs View Post
((What? No Ziggs? jsniuysffrdfamoshyvt!))
((someone just got dropped harder than the bass))

Ask the Herald

11-19-2013

Quote:
Dear Viktor,

Anytime tomorrow is fine! I've also got a pretty open schedule so you can stop by anytime, really. I mean, I've got a few things I'm planning but I'm not all that involved in any of that yet.

--Signed
Rumble
Rumble did not receive anymore letters for the rest of the day.

The following day, however, there would be a firm knocking at his door. Viktor arrived in the latter part of the afternoon, his signature staff - the Hex Core - held firmly in his right hand and his autonomous arm perched as always upon his left pauldron. He appeared much the same as he always did, seeming to have no wardrobe aside from what he was always seen in. Whether that meant he had no clothing to speak of or just had numerous copies of the same apparel to wear under his external armor pieces, was unknown.

Rumble n Tristy

11-20-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Herald View Post
Rumble did not receive anymore letters for the rest of the day.

The following day, however, there would be a firm knocking at his door. Viktor arrived in the latter part of the afternoon, his signature staff - the Hex Core - held firmly in his right hand and his autonomous arm perched as always upon his left pauldron. He appeared much the same as he always did, seeming to have no wardrobe aside from what he was always seen in. Whether that meant he had no clothing to speak of or just had numerous copies of the same apparel to wear under his external armor pieces, was unknown.
Hearing a rapping at his door, Rumble opens it to see Viktor towering over him. The metallic man's glowing eyes glaring down at him.

"Oh...Hi! Come in but, uh, watch the parts." He says as he takes a seat at a dark wooden table, clearing off some of the papers to make room. Rumble motions for Viktor to take a seat at the other end of the table, at a stool sized for yordles (or little children). "Sorry for some of the mess. Like I said, I've had a few things I've been trying to work on."

Ask the Herald

11-20-2013

Quote:
Hearing a rapping at his door, Rumble opens it to see Viktor towering over him. The metallic man's glowing eyes glaring down at him.

"Oh...Hi! Come in but, uh, watch the parts." He says as he takes a seat at a dark wooden table, clearing off some of the papers to make room. Rumble motions for Viktor to take a seat at the other end of the table, at a stool sized for yordles (or little children). "Sorry for some of the mess. Like I said, I've had a few things I've been trying to work on."
The Machine Herald nods and follows after the Yordle inventor, carefully moving through the room towards the table until reaching the other end and rather uncomfortably sitting on the smaller chair. He honestly and comically looked like an adult who was sitting on a child's chair as if playing with the youth, but it was a Yordle he was in the company of. He took a moment to look around at the place, noting its general state of disarray. He shook his head gently.

"I don't mind the mess, actually. Some say that a sign of a genius is a messy room, so if that is true then you are undeniably brilliant."

Rumble n Tristy

11-20-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Herald View Post
The Machine Herald nods and follows after the Yordle inventor, carefully moving through the room towards the table until reaching the other end and rather uncomfortably sitting on the smaller chair. He honestly and comically looked like an adult who was sitting on a child's chair as if playing with the youth, but it was a Yordle he was in the company of. He took a moment to look around at the place, noting its general state of disarray. He shook his head gently.

"I don't mind the mess, actually. Some say that a sign of a genius is a messy room, so if that is true then you are undeniably brilliant."
"Yeah I am pretty great aren't I?" He 'humbly' admits. "So...Whaddya want to ask me?"

BoomBamZiggs

11-20-2013

A letter would arrive for Rumble. Once opened it would read:

Quote:
Hey bud! Before I say anything else, I would first like to apologize. I realize now that I left Bandle with so much a good-bye, and now I see my mistake. I didin't really think about it. I guess I was just sort of blinded by my own ambition. Anyways, now that that's out of the way... I haven't seen you for ages. It's been like forever! Wanna hang out sometime?

-Ziggs

------
At the bottom would be a tiny print. Once inspected closely, it would read:

Quote:
This note will self-destruct 10 seconds after reading this line

Rumble n Tristy

11-20-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoomBamZiggs View Post
A letter would arrive for Rumble. Once opened it would read:

At the bottom would be a tiny print. Once inspected closely, it would read:
'A letter from Ziggs? Cool!' Rumble thinks to himself, enthused over his friend messaging him. He reads over the slightly charred letter until he comes to a small line of text at the bottom. It is a bit too small to read though so Rumble gets up to look for a magnifying glass. As he turns his back, a loud BOOM goes off.

"AHHHH!" he screams

Rumble dives forward thinking he is under attack only to be met with a silence afterward. Assuming its safe to look, he peers back at the letter only to find his table splintered in half and a hole in the ceiling above him, parts of said ceiling decorating his room. Rumble promises to get him back for this one but how...

Dear Ziggs

You don't have to apologize. I'm glad someone noticed your ability. They woulda locked you up back in Bandle soon enough...and me with you! You can only blow up the school so many times before people get mad.

I'd love to hang out. What did you have in mind?

--Rumble

P.S. The next time you send a letter, can you not try assassinating me at the same time?