Rumble's Room (Ask Rumble)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Fortune

02-18-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rumble n Tristy View Post
"...I'm holding you to that." He says finally after breaking his glare to write down on his pad of paper. "Fine. Grappling hook. Got it."

"And stop saying I'm cute or I'm marking you up another 10 percent." Really, the threat is empty as he won't do such a thing as arbitrarily charge extra. Greed isn't his motive, but his ego was already in a bit of disarray to begin with and Sarah's insistence on him being adorable only mocked his self-image so he silently hoped what he said will get her to cut it out. A part of him doubts that possibility though.
"You don't think I'd consider that worth it?" Sarah asked, smirking as she relaxed in her seat. "So naive, boy... really, what's wrong with being cute? Girls like that. I KNOW Tristana likes that." She leaned back, and nudged Rumble with a foot. "Not all women want a scary, buff, powerlifting yordle, you know."

Rumble n Tristy

02-18-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Fortune View Post
"You don't think I'd consider that worth it?" Sarah asked, smirking as she relaxed in her seat. "So naive, boy... really, what's wrong with being cute? Girls like that. I KNOW Tristana likes that." She leaned back, and nudged Rumble with a foot. "Not all women want a scary, buff, powerlifting yordle, you know."
"What's Tristana have do with this!?" He stutters to say to the buxom bounty huntress, blushing. "And how would you know?"

Dear Tristana

02-18-2014

Quote:
"You'd never wear one either...!" Rumble blurts, a little abashed by her suggestion.

Large corridors abounding in different directions broken up by various spacious foyers where more summoners could be seen walking around in, offices marked along the walls, and stairs leading up and down to the other levels. To many, it could seem maddening, almost labyrinthine in nature but to someone like Rumble who spends most of their time at the Institute, whatever the reason, it became simple to navigate. Well, in theory, if not for the flow of the crowded populace inside that could compare to a Piltoverian metro. It is times like these Rumble wished he could just pilot his mech to get where he needs to be, carelessly crushing the long-legs that clog his path.

Eventually, the pair appear at the travel center of the Institute: a place within that utilized the teleportation magicks to transport passengers to designated embassies in each of the major City-States. There are a few for the Freljord and even one for Bilgewater, but, for obvious reasons, there is an absence of passageway for the creatures of the Shadow Isles. Rumble wonders how the demons like Thresh, Hecarim, and Karthus made it back to their horrifying home, but he never dwells long on these thoughts, finding it more sane to stay as far from them as possible. He certainly didn't want to end up becoming one of Mordekaiser's pets or Elise's meal...

Lines of even more people wait, anticipating departure to their respective destinations. There is a large sign, much like the others, designating Bandle City's teleportation pad. The line isn't much of one, only a few other yordles standing, and curiously enough two humans. Rumble joins the group, assuming Tristana does too.

"Ugh...I hate these things. Never know if you'll come out the other side with the same parts you entered with..." He comments to her, a bit paranoid about the properties involved in the instantaneous travel.
Tristana thought of what Rumble had said as they walked along. It was true that she wasn't really the type to wear dresses. Sure, they looked pretty and she actually didn't mind wearing them if she needed to, but she still preferred her Megling fatigues or simply something more casual. The only time in recent memory that she had worn a dress was for the party the more affluent members of Bandle City society had thrown for her and Teemo after they had both been accepted into the League. She still had that dress..somewhere. Probably in her closet.

"Oh, don't worry, the teleporter is perfectly safe." Tristana proclaims as she joins Rumble in the queue. "I have to use this thing all of the time, and I'm perfectly normal, right?"

Ask Fortune

02-19-2014

Quote:
"What's Tristana have do with this!?" He stutters to say to the buxom bounty huntress, blushing. "And how would you know?"
Sarah grinned at the reaction.

"Boy, I'm a girl~." She cooed. "I know what the ladies like. I'm evaluating you with the wants of a lovely lady yordle. You should listen to me~."

Rumble n Tristy

02-19-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dear Tristana View Post
Tristana thought of what Rumble had said as they walked along. It was true that she wasn't really the type to wear dresses. Sure, they looked pretty and she actually didn't mind wearing them if she needed to, but she still preferred her Megling fatigues or simply something more casual. The only time in recent memory that she had worn a dress was for the party the more affluent members of Bandle City society had thrown for her and Teemo after they had both been accepted into the League. She still had that dress..somewhere. Probably in her closet.

"Oh, don't worry, the teleporter is perfectly safe." Tristana proclaims as she joins Rumble in the queue. "I have to use this thing all of the time, and I'm perfectly normal, right?"
"If you say so..." Rumble states, rather unconvinced but having to swallow his distrust and go through with it anyway.

When their turn comes up, Rumble takes the lead, standing in the middle of the platform. Quickly enough, like everyone else he too disappears into the aether as his being is whisked by runic magicks far too complicated and boring to explain.

Rumble n Tristy

02-19-2014

Quote:
Sarah grinned at the reaction.

"Boy, I'm a girl~." She cooed. "I know what the ladies like. I'm evaluating you with the wants of a lovely lady yordle. You should listen to me~."
"Tristana's not like you." Rumble begins. "-ER, NOT THAT I CARE."

He blushes a bit more fiercely, the red showing through the thinner fur on his cheeks, although that could equally be frustration rather than embarrassment. "You don't have anything to tell her! You're a bad influence!" At the risk of sounding like an overbearing parent, Rumble attempts switching the focus of the conversation to Sarah specifically, with that last accusation.

Ask Fortune

02-20-2014

Quote:
"Tristana's not like you." Rumble begins. "-ER, NOT THAT I CARE."

He blushes a bit more fiercely, the red showing through the thinner fur on his cheeks, although that could equally be frustration rather than embarrassment. "You don't have anything to tell her! You're a bad influence!" At the risk of sounding like an overbearing parent, Rumble attempts switching the focus of the conversation to Sarah specifically, with that last accusation.
Sarah's eyes widened with a surprised delight. She reached out and touched Rumble's cheek, feeling the warmth of his blush. She gave an open-mouthed grin, and ruffled his head fur with glee.

"Adorable~." She cooed. "Fine, let's say I'm a bad influence. A baaaaaad Fortune. So tell me, how would a Good Fortune be acting right now, hm~?"

Dear Tristana

02-25-2014

Quote:
"If you say so..." Rumble states, rather unconvinced but having to swallow his distrust and go through with it anyway.

When their turn comes up, Rumble takes the lead, standing in the middle of the platform. Quickly enough, like everyone else he too disappears into the aether as his being is whisked by runic magicks far too complicated and boring to explain.
As Rumble is teleported away, Tristana follows. Within seconds, she is standing on the teleporter in the middle of Bandle City next to him.

"See? Nothing to worry about." she proclaims.

Rumble n Tristy

02-26-2014

Quote:
Sarah's eyes widened with a surprised delight. She reached out and touched Rumble's cheek, feeling the warmth of his blush. She gave an open-mouthed grin, and ruffled his head fur with glee.

"Adorable~." She cooed. "Fine, let's say I'm a bad influence. A baaaaaad Fortune. So tell me, how would a Good Fortune be acting right now, hm~?"
"Uh, how 'bout NOT manhandling me at every opportunity ya see!?" He defines, as if it he hadn't said it before. "OR MESSING UP MY HA-IR!"

His voice cracks at 'hair' under the high strung protest towards her constant petting. Almost instantly, Rumble covers his mouth, as if trying to snatch the childish squeek before it reached her ears.

Rumble n Tristy

02-26-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dear Tristana View Post
As Rumble is teleported away, Tristana follows. Within seconds, she is standing on the teleporter in the middle of Bandle City next to him.

"See? Nothing to worry about." she proclaims.
((Continue in Bandle Thread?))