Morello: "Phreak. There's something I have to tell you..."

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Spitsonkittens

11-16-2013

Morello sighs as he flips the last part of Phreak's omelette into a Trinity Force, his favorite. Even though it smells sufficiently delectable, he has a terrible pit in the bottom of his stomach knowing the news he has to deliver to his 8 year old son. He flips the entire omelette, sprinkles some American cheese on top, and slides it onto a small, red plate. He grabs some orange juice from the refrigerator, which is littered with magnets of Phreak's favorite champions, such as Vayne. He closes the fridge door and glances to the middle, where Phreak's drawing from elementary school is proudly on display. It shows a woman in red glasses shooting at a group of 5 people, and reads "Vayne is balanced. Just 2v1 her."

Morello pours a fresh cup of the juice and carries it out with the omelette to the living room, where Phreak is laying on the floor, drawing in his coloring book with his feet kicking in the air behind him. Morello kneels down and looks down at him.

Click image for larger version

Name:	morello square.png
Views:	80
Size:	30.8 KB
ID:	830656 Phreak. There's something I have to tell you...

Name:	phreaksmall1.png
Views:	33
Size:	36.2 KB
ID:	830657 Yeah, dad? What is it?

ID:	830656 Take a seat, son. I want you to be prepared for what I'm about to tell you.

ID:	830657 Okay...

Phreak takes a seat on the large and luxorious Hello Kitty themed couch in the living room. Morello pulls up a tray table and places the food and juice onto it. He joins Phreak on the couch and starts to pat him on his shoulder.

ID:	830656 Hey, listen buddy... the guys at the office and I have been talking, and...well. We think it's time that we take a look at Vayne.

ID:	830657 W-what?

ID:	830656 It's nothing big...we just want to take a look at her W. We don't think that % max HP true damage has much counterplay to it. We're thinking of-

Name:	phreaksmall2.png
Views:	14
Size:	31.2 KB
ID:	830659 DAD, YOU PROMISED! You told me that I could get all the freelo I wanted! You said you wouldn't nerf her!

ID:	830656 Listen, Phreak. It's just a shift in power! We'll end up compensating for the nerf by-

ID:	830659 NO, I WON'T LET YOU!

Phreak grabs his Trinity Force pillow from the couch and starts to beat Morello across the face with it. Morello is shocked and ends up taking several pillow-y blows to the face.

Name:	morellocrazy.png
Views:	159
Size:	33.0 KB
ID:	830661 Phreak, stop! This is the money pillow!

Phreak continues to furiously whack Morello with the pillow, managing to tackle him to the ground, while continuing the montage of attacks. Morello finally manages to gather his strength and remove Phreak's tiny body from his own, sitting him firmly down on the couch.

Name:	morellocrazy.png
Views:	159
Size:	33.0 KB
ID:	830661 Listen here young man! I am lead fairness designer! I will decide who is buffed or nerfed, understand!?

Phreak stands up, flips the tray table over, spilling the delicious OJ and perfectly concocted omelette onto the floor. He start to run away, crying and screaming, stomping his feet all the way.

ID:	830659 I HATE YOU! I HATE YOU! YOU'RE THE WORST DAD EVER!

He then runs into his room, slamming the door behind him and locking it. Morello walks up to the door and sighs.

ID:	830656 Alright, Phreaky-poo. I give in. We won't nerve Vayne, okay? I promise. I'll just tell them to ignore her. Is that what you want?

ID:	830657 *sniff* Y-yeah...I guess so.

ID:	830656 Okay, son. I'm gonna go make you another tri-force omelet, okay? I won' t let this happen again.

Morello walks away, hanging his head in defeat. Some day...some day he will balance her.

A Swarm of Tacos

11-16-2013

i fapped

jcarsonw

11-16-2013

;-;

the feels

Menea6587

11-16-2013

Weak sauce.

Illyana

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-16-2013

This is hilarious!

SageModeGamer

11-16-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spitsonkittens View Post

Morello walks away, hanging his head in defeat. Some day...some day he would balance her.
Quote:
Morello some day he would balance her
Quote:
Morello balance her
Quote:
Morello balance
Don't make me laugh

IIIIllllllllllll

11-16-2013

Love these kind of posts

Nytesdawn

11-16-2013

Facts.

akaru12177

11-16-2013

so, whos Phreaks mom / Morellos Wife?
We need to establish this GD!

Dances

11-16-2013

well i found that amusing,but isn't morello supposed to say maybe we should nerf irelia again instead?

(i think he's the one people keep attributing that to...)