The Desperado Saloon

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TwistedFate777

01-07-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foxnight Ahri View Post
Ahri was leaning against the counter, idly talking with Lucian.
"Oh, why after noon Twisted Fate. How are you doing this fine day?"Ahri asks, with a cute giggle and a nice smile.
"Doin' pretty good." Twisted Fate laughed as he set at the bar. "Now I wonder what Graves has got on his menu." he got a sly grin as he looked over the menu. "you know what, I'd like to try 1 of everything." he laughed as he pulled out his wallet then he stopped and thought for a second "oh and Graves said I could put it on his tab." he added.

"I am sure he won't mind since we're ol' friends and all." he thought to his self with a laugh.

AskGraves2

01-11-2014

-Graves enters his bar and sees Twisted Fate in his bar and pulls out his shotgun and aim it right at Twisted fate- "What in the Hell you doing in here you Rattle Snake, I told you what would happen if our paths crossed again!"

AskGraves2

01-15-2014

((Twisted Fate not gonna respond to me now??))

TwistedFate777

01-16-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskGraves2 View Post
-Graves enters his bar and sees Twisted Fate in his bar and pulls out his shotgun and aim it right at Twisted fate- "What in the Hell you doing in here you Rattle Snake, I told you what would happen if our paths crossed again!"
Twisted Fate turned and put up his hands defensively but retained a calm composure, he even had a grin on his face. "wow wow, simmer down hot shot." he laughed. "just thought I'd stop by and see how my ol' friend was doin." He put his hands back down and leaned against the bar facing Graves in the door way with an elbow propped up on the bar. "gotta admit you got a pretty nice bar here but it ant gonna see much business if you go around pointin' your gun in customers faces." said Twisted Fate.

PSYCOsanches589

01-16-2014

A hooded figure entered the saloon as the little scene was happening "My my...just opened and already guns are out. I guess that's what happens when someone from bilgewater enters the picture." his face could not be seen ((Just pretend you can't see it.))

AskGraves2

01-16-2014

"What makes you think that all that bad blood can just disappear? I was in jail just so you could get magic, what right do i have to not shoot you, you dirty snake."

AskGraves2

01-16-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by PSYCOsanches589 View Post
A hooded figure entered the saloon as the little scene was happening "My my...just opened and already guns are out. I guess that's what happens when someone from bilgewater enters the picture." his face could not be seen ((Just pretend you can't see it.))
"This is a personal business, but welcome to the Saloon. go drink but be prepared to duck."

PSYCOsanches589

01-16-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskGraves2 View Post
"What makes you think that all that bad blood can just disappear? I was in jail just so you could get magic, what right do i have to not shoot you, you dirty snake."
"Because yellow card."

PSYCOsanches589

01-16-2014

"You know lucian I'm surprised to see you fairly unarmed."

AskGraves2

01-16-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by PSYCOsanches589 View Post
"Because yellow card."
"stay outta this"

((sorry if i seem rude, but hes me enemy i have to be mean to him and get my blood boiled))