The Desperado Saloon

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AskGraves2

11-17-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucian Pure View Post
((Lucian signs up to be a bartender, bartender Lucian ))
"Lucian you seem more of the bartender type so ill give you that position, plus if you get trouble you got side arms at the ready. Welcome aboard"

AskGraves2

11-17-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foxnight Ahri View Post
((May an Alluring popstar Be a waitress?))
"Ahri you are really cute and with the pop start outfit, you will bring in customers from all over Runterra. Welcome to the Saloon and lets get this watering hole started right"

AskGraves2

11-18-2013

-Graves looks at the roster of people that are working at the bar and gives a slight smile- "We need one more to start up business and everything can get started" -lights up his cigar and takes a puff and walks outside to look at Bilgewater- "This is gonna be a great time, and maybe i can get some info to where Twisted Fate is"

AskGraves2

11-19-2013

- Graves starts to wipe down the counters and get ready for the customers that hopefully will come soon, and thinks on whether or not to open the store with only the waitresses- "Eh, why not. we have a good staff and everyone of them have pretty faces. Lets open the Doors and get ready" -turns the sigh and opens the doors to the Saloon-

Foxnight Ahri

11-19-2013

Ahri sits Idly behind the counter talking with Lucian plaintively.
"Bit slow so far."

AskGraves2

11-19-2013

-sits down and starts to fix drinks for the staff- "anyone got a preference? cause ill fix what i can"

Foxnight Ahri

11-19-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskGraves2 View Post
-sits down and starts to fix drinks for the staff- "anyone got a preference? cause ill fix what i can"
"Not me, said the fox."Ahri says shrugging.

AskGraves2

11-19-2013

-starts to makes some buckshot drinks for the crew- "you must not be very adventurous are you Ahri" -Hands her a drink-

TwistedFate777

01-06-2014

The Card Master pulled down his hat over his eye's shadowing the upper portion of his face. He looked up at the building in front of him with a sly grin and a light laugh. "The Desperado Saloon eh?" The Card Master laughed. "I can see Malcolm is doin' pretty well for his self he'd be pretty cross with me if I ever showed my face in his bar." thought Twisted Fate "good thing he's not here right now." Twisted Fate laughed.

Twisted Fate threw open the doors with both hands and stepped in looking over the bar. "pretty nice place here." he laughed

Foxnight Ahri

01-06-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwistedFate777 View Post
The Card Master pulled down his hat over his eye's shadowing the upper portion of his face. He looked up at the building in front of him with a sly grin and a light laugh. "The Desperado Saloon eh?" The Card Master laughed. "I can see Malcolm is doin' pretty well for his self he'd be pretty cross with me if I ever showed my face in his bar." thought Twisted Fate "good thing he's not here right now." Twisted Fate laughed.

Twisted Fate threw open the doors with both hands and stepped in looking over the bar. "pretty nice place here." he laughed
Ahri was leaning against the counter, idly talking with Lucian.
"Oh, why after noon Twisted Fate. How are you doing this fine day?"Ahri asks, with a cute giggle and a nice smile.