The Desperado Saloon

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AskGraves2

11-15-2013

The Place to get all your Drink and fill and there is even a drink for all the people in runtera just hope that you all are thirsty and can hold you liqueur cause one fight there is gonna be problems so please enjoy and if there are anything you want on the menu let me know ill add it up right now there are only the standards, aside from my creation the buckshot which will either leave you dead or about to be.

The bar is A typical Western feel with the bar at the back with 10 tables on the floor and there are multiple types of booze from vodka to whiskey there are even some other mixed drinks as well, there is a bed in the back for the customers that get too drunk and the staff as of right now includes :Samantha as a waitress, Tryndamere as the body guard for the establishment, and Mia the landlady and we are looking for others the bar also contains a special area for those who misbehaves.

All beers start at 85 gold a glass, all higher end stuff starts at 75-85 a shot or bigger.

Buckshot-This is Graves own mix so there wont be much told but it has the highest alcohol rating in the bar and is the only thing that can get Graves drunk anymore. Price: 135

Potion of insanity-this contains spiced rum, white rum, melon liqueur,coconut rum, little lime juice, and apple juice. You will be as insane as the man who invented it. Price: 115

Morgana's Dark bindings-contains 23 ml Advocaat, 23 ml cherry Brandy, 150 ml of lemonade. this drink will keep you in your chair while you drink the darkness.

Shyvanna's Burnout pepper vodka, honey whiskey, and a pepper mill. Its as hot as the Dragon ladies temper in battle. (Created by the barbarian king himself.)

AskGraves2

11-15-2013

-starts to get the booze and liquor on the shelves and wipes down the bar and looks at the wanted poster of Twisted Fate and his eyes glowed red with anger he then pulled out his shotgun and shot holes all in the poster, he then continued to make himself a glass of buckshot which contained rum whiskey vodka and a hint a kuluha and drank it down- "hope this place picks up soon or else this watering hole will go under fast

Ask Bestial Nyan

11-15-2013

(( I'll be the waitress! German Waitress Nidalee! ))

AskGraves2

11-15-2013

"You're hired be here to take orders and if the customers cause you any trouble let me know and we shall settle this problem and welcome to The Desperado Saloon"

AskGraves2

11-16-2013

Alright still need three more waiter or waitresses and a bartender anyone wanting to apply let me know we need to get the business rolling lets get the saloon busy.

Hira Kitsune

11-17-2013

((I'll Waitress. Scavanger! I'm more than glad.))

AskGraves2

11-17-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by ToastMasterFox View Post
((I'll Waitress. Scavanger! I'm more than glad.))
Welcome aboard the crew your other co-worker is Nidalee so far, lets try to get this bar going strong and its great to have you as a member of the crew

Ask Bestial Nyan

11-17-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskGraves2 View Post
"You're hired be here to take orders and if the customers cause you any trouble let me know and we shall settle this problem and welcome to The Desperado Saloon"
(( Writings in these brackets are off-character messages !!! I.E Graves wouldn't be able to read them ! I'll come back in once an order goes in from someone else (: ))

Lucian Pure

11-17-2013

((Lucian signs up to be a bartender, bartender Lucian ))

Foxnight Ahri

11-17-2013

((May an Alluring popstar Be a waitress?))