Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

ask the outlaw

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AskGraves2

12-09-2013

(( is there a difference? same person really))

AskGraves2

01-11-2014

((well im back after all of this had went down and im here to stay for a bit))

sylvanas valeria

01-11-2014

((Welcome back old man ))

AskGraves2

01-11-2014

((I'm in my early thirty's so im not old yet partner))

Nagash lich king

01-12-2014

((http://summoners.shurelia.com/profiles/3826))
Nagash checked his pocket-watch and saw it was 11:40, he walked into Grave's bar and walked straight up to him, "I've got deal that can give you the upper hand on TF and at finding his no good gypsy magic-lovin, backstabbin hide." Leaning a elbow against the table, so what will it be?"
((Nagash also is wearing a cowboy hat just for the occasion.

AskGraves2

01-13-2014

-Graves Gave this man a look over and then leaned over the bar and put one hand on his shot gun- "what kinda deal you offering, cause i don't make no deal with the devil without knowing the risk at hand" -he then takes his other hand and grabs a deck of cards- " you play poker?"

AskGraves2

01-15-2014

"But i will listen to ya"

Ryumanyamana

01-15-2014

Graves whenever I pay you on summoner rift, how do you manage to have infinity bullets?

AskCorpMundo

01-16-2014

Quote:
Ryumanyamana:
Graves whenever I pay you on summoner rift, how do you manage to have infinity bullets?

Probably in the same way that any projectile shooting/throwing champion does.

Nagash lich king

01-16-2014

Quote:
AskGraves2:
-Graves Gave this man a look over and then leaned over the bar and put one hand on his shot gun- "what kinda deal you offering, cause i don't make no deal with the devil without knowing the risk at hand" -he then takes his other hand and grabs a deck of cards- " you play poker?"

Nagash grabbed the deck, shuffled it up and smacked it back donwn, "Of course." He said knowing full well this game is pre-set. "But I have the one thing that can help you get Twisted Fate before he even betrayed." Leaning in as he spoke, keeping his voice low, "Time travel."