ask the outlaw

12345612 ... 27
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AskGraves2

11-17-2013

-Travels to Piltover in his search for Evelynn so that he can get find the whereabouts of Twisted Fate- "Tarnation this place is huge, wonder where they can be hiding." -lights up a cigar and puts his shotgun on his shoulder- "Might have to search the place over and get clues from who ever i can, but how hard can that be in a city full of egg heads."

AskGraves2

11-19-2013

((The bar is open come on down and have some fun with the others and see the beautiful faces that we have to offer))

ask the crows

11-26-2013

A letter arrives at your door/other place you may recive such a letter. It is sealed with black wax in the mark of a crow. If you are brave enough to open it you will find this written inside:

To: My most interesting fellow champions.
I am throwing a Snowdown party. I do hope many of you will attend.

If you wish to find the entrance just follow the crows through the looking glass.

PS: There will be gifts.

As you finish this letter a crow taps at your door and attempts to lead you to a door shaped like a looking glass that has appeared in a rather public place in whatever city state you may be in. The institute of war also has a looking glass door.

((Hello all Fiddlesticks is throwing a party and you are all invited. Here is the thread))

XXGUNTEMPLARXX

12-05-2013

Graves and I starting the Hired Gun Business
http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com...4#post43559454

AskGraves2

12-06-2013

"moving to the castle of the great Lissandra has opened some questions in my head" -striking up a cigar- "what does she have planned for me"

XXGUNTEMPLARXX

12-07-2013

"I don't know," Lucian said, appearing in a chair in front of him, "but be careful....some women have a way of manipulating men to do what they want. Lissandra is no normal woman either....she is a centuries' old collection of dark and icy power. Be careful, Graves."

AskGraves2

12-07-2013

"why would i need to be careful? I've been through worst and to be honest there is a side to her that i am trying to discover again" -holds a box in his hand- "just gonna take a little effort"

XXGUNTEMPLARXX

12-08-2013

"Well, good luck," Lucian said, and with that he drank a red potion and disappeared.

AskGraves2

12-08-2013

((that was really weird there Lucian XD))

XXGUNTEMPLARXX

12-09-2013

((Hired Gun Lucian))

12345612 ... 27