ask the outlaw

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AskGraves2

02-12-2014

((Now I play the waiting game))

AskGraves2

02-14-2014

((When you get back on Happy Valentines day Mia ^_^))

BingmyBong

02-15-2014

((I am so sorry about the whole thing, I have been lying in bed and not beng able too look down anything but a bucket, since wedensday. And Happy Valentines day too you too Malcolm.))

Mia was deeply touched by his story, because at many points it reminded a bit of her own past as well. She gave the man a sad smile "Life in itself is for the people of Bilgewater filled with a lot hardships. I for one actually lived with my family, and although I may not look like it, but up until I was 19, I sailed with my family as pirates, however one day a noxian battleship attacked, our small boat was no match for theirs, so they shot us down, and left us to drown, in the end as far as I know, I was the only one who survived, and over the last couple of years, I have wondered about wether or not I really just ought to have died, I for one however was so lucky as to get a very special friend along the years." she kept smiling but her eyes went slightly teary at some points "And although he does not approve of me wanting to take my revenge, he does however understand it, and has always been to help me should I need it, so you see, you are not the only one with this sort of feeling, inside you, and although there will be rough times, there will also be good times, and if you focus on those instead" she took a deep breath and gave him a big smile.

AskGraves2

02-15-2014

-Graves was also touched her words that he was at a loss of words, he got up and sat beside her and gave her a hug- "There may be the times when it is darkest, and I rarely say this but I will help you in whatever plan you need. We both might have went through some pain but that doesn't mean that the pain must continue, maybe if we try hard enough maybe the pain will go away and something better will take its place. -He started to get a little embarrassed- "maybe if we work together that is" -Graves wrapped his arms around her tightly hoping that it would bring some comfort to her, but he didnt know being that he never had that feeling himself-

BingmyBong

02-16-2014

Mia blushed by his sudden reaction, she was not used to recieving hugs. And the sudden comfort, did not make her queasy, on the contrary a sudden warmth started to emit from Malcolm's arms, it went all the way down to her toes, and all the way up to her head. Overcome by her own emotions although not knowing what they were, she decided to hug Malcolm as well.

AskGraves2

02-16-2014

-Graves to started to blush for he did not expect to get a hug back, he started to feel a new emotion in his heart, was it love for another person. Was this feeling special, He did not know what to do but he let his heart and mind speck for him- "Mia....I....I want to protect you and see that no harm comes your way at all, I want you to be safe and sound for as long as I am around you" - He grasped her tighter- " I found a emotion I did not know that I could feel and really it is making me a happy man, I'm glad I gave you a chance to come into my life" -Graves gave a smile that was a genuine smile of happiness that he has never gave anyone before, but he feels like this was the perfect moment to show it now-

AskGraves2

02-18-2014

Graves sat the saloon one day rather bored, no one seemed to want anything to do with the old desperado or outlaw as some puts him "Maybe I should draw in more customers to the establishment" -He paused for a slight moment as to ponder how does one get customers to come in?, A sale, a contest? What could keep people coming back he pondered-

AskGraves2

02-20-2014

((Bump))

AskGraves2

02-20-2014

((Mia got something to ask ya when you get a chance.))

AskGraves2

02-24-2014

((bump))