Yasuo/Yone

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Coriasis

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-14-2013

"YONE new chamion not Yasuo"
"Next Champion is Yasuo. Not Yone"

I believe the different writer/description in the teaser post was deliberate on Riot's part to generate this current controversy over who the next champion will be. And so far it is working. But I have come up with a third, radically different hypothesis.

"Its not Yone or Yasuo that's next: Its the person Yone is writing to." --GangstaGehard

Ok fine, fourth.

Yone and Yasuo are split personalities, two sides of the same person. They will be released as one champion, with an ability to switch between Yasuo, the offensive side, and Yone, the defensive side.
A maple seed is symmetrical, it could symbolize their mirroring each other.

DarkflameShyvana

11-14-2013

Wow very human much bore

#AoShinFor118

MarshallBananna

11-14-2013

Plot Twist: The champion is actually the mailman

Coriasis

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-14-2013

Why is everyone making threads involving my idea but not replying here?

Frickin Adorable

11-14-2013

"When I watched my young brother Yasuo begin training..."

"At first light tomorrow, I set out to capture a sword without a sheath: my brother Yasuo."

I disagree. This isn't some conspiracy. Riot wouldn't blatantly say they are siblings then turn around and make them the same person.

But they could be magically bounded to each other or some **** to make them one person, but that is COMPLETELY different then a split personality.

Coriasis

11-14-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frickin Adorable View Post
But they could be magically bounded to each other or some **** to make them one person, but that is COMPLETELY different then a split personality.
Yeah, they could be twins, Yasuo being younger by only seconds or minutes

Spada Lunga

11-14-2013

I agree with u/Frickin Adorable. I think the next champion will be either Yone or Yasuo. It is possible that later they may release the second brother as a champion, as they did with Draven and Darius.

I honestly think Riot is more likely to repeat the past with two champions than create a split personality.

Pee On Me Elmo

11-14-2013

I think they're going to introduce Irelia's brother instead.

Henry Plainview

11-14-2013

I've had enough damn transform champions. Also that the drawing is of Yosou and is tagged Yosou kind of implies it will be Yosou weither Yone will come later who knows.

Spada Lunga

11-14-2013

Another note: With the turbulent nature of Elise's release, Riot is probably less likely to release another transform champ so soon.