Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Bots in Dominion Issue (Not Co OP v A.I)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Get Glad Not Mad

09-11-2014

Yea I'm getting tired of these bots. I play co-op vs ai dominion because it's supposed to be 7-10 minutes for a first win but instead I get two or three of these bots and it takes 15-20 minutes. Like ShadowWülf said, they lock in fast, have ghost/heal, and just suicide the towers without even taking them. Rito pl0x

Markiplier Hero

09-22-2014

it's also affected Twisted Treeline...

GinninTonnic

09-22-2014

I played 3 games of PVP dominion today with each team having several bots. This is now a PVP issue.

Herr VonClaussen

09-22-2014

these people are a serious prob. i just want to know what Riot is doing about this

KaWraith

09-22-2014

Quote:
Gen Phallus:
these people are a serious prob. i just want to know what Riot is doing about this

They are 'working on it', in secret... and have been since last year...

so far they are failing pretty badly at it tho.

ViciousDead

09-22-2014

Getting real tired of doing with bots... I can't play dominion or twisted treeline without having a team composed of fricken bots... Riot please do something about this... -_-

FergusonSucks

10-02-2014

Team with the fewest bots wins. This mode is brrrrroken.

KS B0T

10-03-2014

I just played PvP in Dominion with NINE F*CKING BOTS. I'm starting to see them in SR now too. Mostly in the AI games (when trying out a new character) but seriously I'm about to quit League altogether. It's unacceptable.