Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Bots in Dominion Issue (Not Co OP v A.I)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Captain Reefer

01-29-2014

Heed my warning. Riot loves botters. I was playing dominion on my other account for a week straight and encountered MAYBE 2 or 3 human opponents. Other then that--ALL BOTS. I won every single game in less than 10 minutes. Most of them were about 7-8 minute victories.

But now my account has been suspended for CHEATING. Apparently if you play dominion and "dominate" your enemies because they are using bots, you will be suspended for cheating.

Do NOT, I repeat, do NOT play Dominion, and do NOT try to report the botters. Its very clear to me whose side Riot is on. I just thought I'd share this with you so you don't end up in my situation.

notsta

01-31-2014

So yeah... I just encountered the same thing. I was THE ONLY REAL PLAYER in the game. everyone else on my team and the enemy team was botting. Heres a screenshot of the post game if that helps any: http://i.imgur.com/kvi3Rwy.png

King Lunch

02-01-2014

I mainly play Dominion over SR, I'm level 30, and I still see tons and tons of these damn bots. It's intensely frustrating.

Sykec

03-03-2014

i know theres bots in these games im the only real person in the game most of the time which isnt to big a deal but i mean its throwing off my standings i have a lot of "normal" wins that probably shouldnt be there and the bots are super boring ot play with as well

Penteano

03-03-2014

The only good thing about these bots is that they make the matches go long enough for you to see how a build will do in late game because with 5 humans it ends so quickly ^^

SillyMe55

04-15-2014

Quote:
Captain Reefer:
Heed my warning. Riot loves botters. I was playing dominion on my other account for a week straight and encountered MAYBE 2 or 3 human opponents. Other then that--ALL BOTS. I won every single game in less than 10 minutes. Most of them were about 7-8 minute victories.

But now my account has been suspended for CHEATING. Apparently if you play dominion and "dominate" your enemies because they are using bots, you will be suspended for cheating.

Do NOT, I repeat, do NOT play Dominion, and do NOT try to report the botters. Its very clear to me whose side Riot is on. I just thought I'd share this with you so you don't end up in my situation.

Well I guess no more reporting these folks - so where can I get these bots scripts to join in?

NastyPerformance

04-15-2014

Don't necro when you've got nothing to say, moron. They took care of the issue for about a month, the botters adapted. This is how online gaming works.

SillyMe55

04-15-2014

Quote:
NastyPerformance:
Don't necro when you've got nothing to say, moron. They took care of the issue for about a month, the botters adapted. This is how online gaming works.

Can you read or are you just an idiot. Denial gets you no where!! You must be one of those flat earth people!

NastyPerformance

04-15-2014

Ok so they didn't. Who gives a ****? You won't get matched with them after you hit level 30 unless you lost literally every game on the way up, in which case, please stay with the bots.

SillyMe55

04-15-2014

Quote:
NastyPerformance:
Ok so they didn't. Who gives a ****? You won't get matched with them after you hit level 30 unless you lost literally every game on the way up, in which case, please stay with the bots.

^^ Botter!