Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Bots in Dominion Issue (Not Co OP v A.I)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

LibertyChampion

01-13-2014

Nope, PvP dominion is overrun with bots. Just played one where 8 of the 10 players were bots.

HaIfhearted

01-13-2014

Can also confirm that the bots have moved to pvp Dominion.

Improwizator

01-27-2014

F**king bump, im tired of these f**king bots

Improwizator

01-28-2014

bump to tha top

The Bark

01-28-2014

I'll keep a look out for that naming pattern. I've noticed a lot of unresponsive players lately. I wonder if this is why.

Improwizator

01-28-2014

i call it 'bear paw clan' or 'syndrome'. the naming pattern is NameName69, where both Names are completely random, might be different or same, and the number can be one-digit or two-digit. they all use ghost and heal and play free week champions only. they fail miserably and hard unless they play versus complete morons or newbies. they also build the same thing every damn time (they have a pattern for an ADC, a bruiser and APC). if nobody of the human players on team goes bot, one of them will go there, take a bot point and then sneak to enemies' bot point and most likely die here because they don't care about turret dmg. come on, something has to be done about this, if you get 2 or more of them on your team it's a loss 90% of the time (people abuse their stupidity to the maximum level once you tell them that these players are actually f**tard bots)

El Crimson Chin

01-28-2014

bots have been infecting pvp http://imgur.com/lGI0sQv here is screen capture from such a game, notice they all have ghost heal and same build. Also if any of you low level lads tire of bots add me and lets group up.

Improwizator

01-28-2014

yup.. whoever gets less bots on his team wins.. it's sad that nothing is done about it

Improwizator

01-29-2014

hurp durp bump

Dirtnap

Recruiter

01-29-2014

Again, the very first words of the original post state, "No not the A.I Bots". He is referring to Riot's Aritificial Intelligence bots that were created for Co-op vs AI mode. WE ARE TALKING PVP HERE. I play Dominion PVP myself and I have seen these bots every single day. If you don't think I know what I'm talking about, ask yourself these questions: "Do I know what I'm talking about?", "Do I have an account that is less than level 30?", and "Do I play PvP dominion every single day?" If you can't answer all "yes" to all three of those, then please don't reply to this post because you're confusing people and causing this issue to be ignored when it should be addressed. I didn't want to start my own thread so I'm posting to this one. If you keep saying Coop vs AI, then I will start my own thread because Dmglol clearly is talking PVP here. This is exhausting.