Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Dedicated team looking for main Support + subs

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TD Aches

11-13-2013

Did you achieve your goal this season? If so congratulations, and if not how hard did you try? If you have the determination to become a better player and learn the game as a team, this is your opportunity. We are looking for a main support, and a sub for mid, jungle, top, and adc. These subs will have playing time and will learn the game with us for season 4 and will be a big part of our team, also being able to take over a full time spot on our roster.

We are looking for dedicated players within the high silver or low gold level who are looking to improve together in a compeditive community. This won't be a casual team, this will be something serious trying to achieve Platinum or higher. To succeed you have to play and think beyond your boundaries, and this is what we want to push for. Our core has played at a high caliber level (MLG Call of Duty 4 / Halo 3) and we know what it takes to step your game to the next level.

Please message "Sabata of Storms" in-game or add "AikeuTD" on skype. Thank you.

TD Aches

11-13-2013

Bump

Trashed On

11-13-2013

Summoner name: SA Plazmatonic
Main Role: ADC
Main Champs: Trist, Vayne, Twitch
How often are you on: All Day, Errr Day
What are some of your strengths: Mechanics
What are some of your weaknesses: Map awareness
Why should I put you on the team: I like to consider myself chill, but I am really serious about teams, tend to get mad when people dont take it seriously.
Previous competitive/team experiences(and what they are if you have): I've been on two teams, neither took it seriously enough for my liking.