I can't install the lol in windows 7

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Alejomp

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

12-19-2010

i can't install Lol in my computer when i try tto open the setup.exe: "version of this file is not compatible with the version of Windows you are running. Check the computer's system information to see if you need a x86 version (32 bit) or x64 (64 bits) of the program."

si saben hablar español la versión de este archivo no es compatible con la versión de windows que está ejecutando. Compruebe la información del sistema del equipo para ver si necesita una version x86(32 bits) o x64 (64 bits) del programa. si podrian ayudarme se los agradeceria bastante

if you can help me thks! xD

Azuredragon653

12-19-2010

Are you sure it's not asking if you want to continue anyway?

ExpertSockThrow

12-19-2010

Well, what version of Windows do you have? I'm running it on Windows 7 Home Premium and Windows 7 Professional, both 64x. I know it also runs on XP Pro (Enterprise) 64x just fine as well.

agherwyijogkj

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-19-2010

you download both of them and see if one of them runs.

it's too much to explain what 32 and 64bit are so...

Bainemo

12-19-2010

Start menu > Right click "Computer

Look under "System Type", it will either say 64 or 32. You'll need that version of LoL. Personally I don't even remember having to differentiate but maybe they changed it.

Alejomp

Recruiter

12-19-2010

my version is Windows 7 Professional, Operative System x64, 3,00 GB Ram, Intel Pentium D CPU 3,40GHz 3,40GHz, Nvidia 7300, but when i try to open the setup.exe I get the window saying that. T_T

Mortismentality

09-04-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExpertSockThrow View Post
Well, what version of Windows do you have? I'm running it on Windows 7 Home Premium and Windows 7 Professional, both 64x. I know it also runs on XP Pro (Enterprise) 64x just fine as well.
im also running windows 7 home premium and it wont install itll pop up the main screen to where it will install all the files but not all the files will download and itll stop downloading do u know how I can fix this problem?

FreshFuhrer

09-04-2013

Sounds like a bootleg version of Windows 7 to me, pal.
Edit: Two year old necro and I responded to it.
Neat.

Mortismentality

09-04-2013

I doubt that its a bootleg I got it right from bestbuys website from the manufacturer