Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Seeking Diamond/Platinum Top Laner for 5's Team

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

hunter1scc

11-13-2013

Hello,

I am the captain of my 5's team. We are currently looking for a Top that is either platinum/diamond. I am the jungler and I made it to Plat 1 this season and I only started playing the game the beginning of this season. I am a former pro gamer on console games so have a lot of knowledge when it comes to game theory, etc. Our adc also made it to plat 1 but he is a diamond level player in my opinion. He kind of just got bored and didn't really try to get diamond this season. The support player is in the process of being determined and will be determined by our adc. My mid laner is a personal friend who was on my previous team.

Anyway, there are a few things I'm looking for in a top laner. One, is that you hopefully main top. 2nd I hope that you think about your lane match ups and don't rely too much one 1 or 2 champs. This said, I also hope that you are good with a few specific champs at the moment. I love good shen's, and Renekton's are also pretty beastly. Other than this I'm sure you have your own few good champs.

Practice's will consist of playing 2/3 games with as many of the available team members at the time

Wednesday @ 11:00 P.M. Easter
Thursday @ 10:00/11:00 P.M. Eastern

There will be at least 2/3 games that you will play before we tell you what we think.

I will make a selection from this forum list and let you know over lol if I selected you and for when. Post which times you are available if you are only available for certain times.

Please post the following:

Summoner Name:
Other relevant info:
Availability:

This team will practice weeknights hopefully on a Monday-Thursday type schedule for anywhere from 1-3 hrs. Possibly 1 day over the weekend as well. All to be determined....

hunter1scc

11-13-2013

bump

Cervance

11-13-2013

Best 3 Tops: Cho'Gath, Rumble, Irelia
Summoner Name: Cervance lolking (http://lolking.net/summoner/na/21950094)
Other relevant info: My Shen hasn't hit his flash/taunts since the collision nerfs, and needs some practice. My Renekton is also pretty new and needs practice. I'm up for practicing anything for a team comp, although I don't yet own every champion.
Availability: Open schedule, for the most part.

Crayociraptor

11-13-2013

Age - 26
Best 3 tops - Teemo, Garen, Shen
Rank - Diamond 2
Summoner name - Tigatron/Crayociraptor
Relevant info - I'm a small time streamer with about 30 concurrent viewers and focus on teaching others how to succeed in League. I'm a mature, self aware player who is really good at strategy. I gravitate towards lower popularity champions but have a vast knowledge of how to play most. Like any good player I stick to a relatively small pool that I am confident in carrying any game with. I am one of the best Teemo players in the world, not being cocky, but I've completely mastered that champion. You will be skeptical but I am very unique in my play style and ability to carry games with him. I took myself from plat 5 to Diamond 2 playing almost nothing but him and am confident in my ability to dominate every matchup except Shen and fit well into ANY team comp. I know you will be extremely skeptical but give me a game and I'll demonstrate my ability. Hit me up anytime.
Availability - 22:00 CST-05:00 CST