Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Lf top/mid/supp silver+ 5 team

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Phorik

11-12-2013

Looking for serious players for a 5 team for season 4. practices will b held when ever we can,will talk about it with group. Chill players willing to learn and participate in team games, no ragers plz. If you are interested INVITE ME and ill messege you for try outs, IGN: Phorik, but FIRST FILL OUT THE APPLICATION IF YOU DONT YOU WILL GET DENIED.

ps also need either dolby axon or ventrillo

IGN:
Division:
Roll:
Main Players:
What can you bring to the team:

Lawlesscat

11-12-2013

IGN:lawlesscat
Division:Silver 3
Roll:Mid
Main Players: Oriana, Zed, Zyra, Kha zZix and Le Blanc
What can you bring to the team: I always have a positive attitude and am able to take constructive criticism

Its WZRD

11-12-2013

IGN: Justicar Silence
Division: S3
Roll: Mid
Main Players: Annie, Orianna, Zed, Gragas, Ahri
What can you bring to the team: I can be a shot caller and willing to learn new champs to fit team comps and a fast learner.

CQC

11-13-2013

IGN: Clint Peacewood
Division: Silver 4
Roll: Support
Main Players: Lux, Lulu, Sona
What can you bring to the team: Teamwork, bot lane synergy, status on what's going on in and around our lane constantly, optimism (it counts too, trust me)

stupidgoblin

11-13-2013

IGN: stupidgoblin
Division: silver 4
Roll: top/jungle
Main Players: Elise, Malphite, Rammus, Amumu, and Tryndamere
What can you bring to the team: Malphite 5 wins, 1 loss, win rate 83.3%, 6.3/game 4.7/game 8.8/game 80.2/game

Commend

11-13-2013

IGN:alphaxunknownx
Division:silver 1
Roll:main mid/but very versatile
Main Players:syndra/morgana/viegar/ahri/elise
What can you bring to the team:i am very experienced with the amount of games i have played and only looking to getting better by playing to win. i am very calm person so i don't tend to have rage cloud my judgement.

Sleep PK

11-13-2013

IGN: cc hydra
Division: Silver IV
Main Players: Sona, Zyra, Thresh - Fiddlesticks, Annie, Janna, Leona, Elise
What can you bring to the team: I love pick/ban phase. I love thinking of comps and how to counter them. I listed my supports the way I did because I have a nerd algorithm (crafted with passion for the game) that makes me decide my pick. I'd love a team for me to help the pick/ban phase and to time objectives. Plus, I am a support that rarely ever dies on my mains (which is rare for the low rank play).

Arihm

11-13-2013

IGN: Arihm (35yo) Silver 1
2. Desired Role: Support main
3. Top 3 champs at the role you want: Thresh, Sona, Janna, Nami, Leona
4. A champ you need to improve on in your role: Support Mages
5. Why we should add you: I was on a gold 5's team this season but only played a few games and won our first 8 in a row. Our ADC was Diamond 5 and always gave me credit for winning our lane against plat/diamond bot lanes. I have a very good understanding of the game and have been on different teams over the last few years playing ADC, Jungle, Support. I understand the bot lane / matchups very well. I am a science teacher by trade so I am very clinical in how I approach the game/team strategy.
Had a Season 3 support KDA of 6:1 with 60% + win rate on my mains (thresh, sona, janna).

Zeebah

11-13-2013

IGN:Zeebah
Division:Silver 1
Main Players: Nami, Sona, Janna, Thresh, Leona, Nunu
What can you bring to the team: A chill guy that loves to play support and tries to improve every time i get on league.

DontBeJelly

11-13-2013

IGN: rankt
Division:Gold 4
Roll:ADC
Main Players: ez/vayne/mf/cait
What can you bring to the team: Dedicated active player.