Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Looking for team mates

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

siffud

Recruiter

11-12-2013

Hey guys, gals, and potentially other!
I have started trying to get together a team to go competitive with, hopefully to get to the top of the ladders (might take some doing, it's a long term goal). A lot of people are going to look down on me, say it's stupid, not going to happen, so on and so forth. To you, naysayers and @$$hats alike, I quote Rammus: OK. I just want to get some people together, people who are cool with each other and all agree we can at least move up the ladder a little whiles, and see how far we can make it. If things go well, obviously, I'd like the team to adapt and get better and make it pretty far up. If you're interested, adding me in game (siffud) is probably the best way to get into contact with me, I play almost every day. I personally see very little in what your rank is, because I've seen players in diamond that did terrible things, and players in bronze that were clearly stuck there because of bad luck. So playing a few games together just helps make sure everyone is happy with the arrangement (be it a question of personalities or skills).

Long story short, I suck at posting, I want a serious ranked team.
And on a side note, Good Luck Have Cookie in Summoner's Rift, The Crystal Scar, Howling Abyss, Twisted Treeline, or wherever else you play in the future, even if you don't want anything to do with my team.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

siffud

Recruiter

11-13-2013

Also, just want to put this out there, supports are always an awesome addition to any team. So if you're a decent or good support, you're always welcome.