Teemo: Tanking Like a Pro

12345612 ... 13
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

bourbonowns

12-19-2010

The Teemo taunt is real, a Teemo on the other team was building warmogs, tabi, force of nature, and randiuns, and my team still jumped all over him.

He just makes the most awesome sound when you break his move quick, you just have to beat the stuffing out of him. It's irresistible. I love killing teemo.

Subdue

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-19-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carados View Post
So what part of this guide doesn't depend on the other team being bad?
It's pretty easy to make troll comments. The good trolls actually present something interesting to argue against.

Carados

12-19-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dominatius Maxim View Post
It's pretty easy to make troll comments. The good trolls actually present something interesting to argue against.
So basically the entirety of this guide is an attempt to spread misinformation, and you spamming it in other threads is intentionally misleading people by giving bad advice?

Subdue

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-19-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carados View Post
So basically the entirety of this guide is an attempt to spread misinformation, and you spamming it in other threads is intentionally misleading people by giving bad advice?
Which information do feel intentionally misleads people?

lucid flaw

12-19-2010

teemo taunt ftw

Greenfin Tuna

12-19-2010

http://img189.imageshack.us/i/tankteemorunebuild.png/ rune build
http://img259.imageshack.us/i/tankteemomasteries.png/ masteries
http://img63.imageshack.us/img63/3480/tankteemo.png score sheet
here is professional tank teemo into action he has no fears hes rambo reborn thanx.
Tanking like a boss.

Subdue

12-19-2010

Here are the results of my Teemo matches thus far with this build.

AreYouReady2Die

12-19-2010

I love it! Someone else finally trying what I've done in the past. Wish my old 3 sunfire, abyss scepter, void staff/banshee worked it was amazing b4 last patch. One of my first penta kills happened as teemo mid 1 sunfire, MR boots, banshee, killed their carry all 4 came for revenge chased me from outer tower all the way to inhib where last 2 died.

The taunt of rage just overwhelms 90% of LoL players that they will do anything to kill him.

Leveling the taunt skill is simple, generate rage by mushrooming their jungle, invis and slap and run, typical teemo tactics. The more they hate you the dumber they get.

Subdue

12-19-2010

Yes there are a lot of things Teemo can do to illicit the rage of the opposing team. But really, just being Teemo is enough.

I decided to do a quick comparison of Teemo's level 18 stats without items to Amumu's level 18 stats without items, since Amumu is widely regarded as one of the best tanks.

Amumu
Health: 1984
Health Regen: 22.75
Armor: 74.4
Magic Resistance: 30

Teemo
Health: 1769
Health Regen: 16.35
Armor: 81.5
Magic Resistance: 30

Surprising isn't it? All that separates Teemo's stats from a Riot tagged tank is a Doran's shield? And he even out does Amumu in base armor?

Radamanthys3

12-19-2010

This is truly outrageous!

12345612 ... 13