Teemo: Tanking Like a Pro

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Pplofdaworld

02-05-2011

With this build, I managed to get 2 pentakills in a row, destroy all enemy towers, and all before minion spawn.

Zslice

02-14-2011

i have to say i tried him out myself just fun, before reading this and let's say it's correct, they WILL attack you no matter who is right next to you! so i went tanky build and kill 3 out of 5 before i need to back up, yes Roit screw up teemo up with the sixth ability!

ComradeHX

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-14-2011

Problem is... when teemo approaches a brush...

DEMACIA!!!!!!!

*dead*

Zslice

02-15-2011

ok i read through all the posts, from start to finished, and bookmarked this page in case someone adds something else, why is everyone arguing, if you don't believe a tank teemo is good, try it 3~5 times, see the outcome, but if your losing with a tank teemo, then you may say it's bad, just try it it's fun even when you lose.

next is you can tank any hero, I MEAN IT, how about 5 squishy hero's all going tank builds what will the other team focus fire on then? ( i want to see this one day 5 tanky-squishy! teemo, annie,ryze, sivir,twitch, eve etc.....) maybe they all stack sunfires, or deathfire grasp, etc...

and teemo got a global taunt, i played a game so well that i was flanked by 3 hero's, and literally got slaughter (not tank teemo) and my other teams was pushing towers like hell, so I'm guessing once you rack up kills the more powerful the taunt, but if you are farmed on, it more powerful than anything else, beware they WILL target you, which you should change into tank build which will screw their minds, which i done once, it was the funniest stuff ever.

ok enough with my Sh*t, i'm not sure if i should post it here, but has anyone tried a full crit teemo?

2 Phantom Dancers (PD) 60%crit 110% attack speed 30% movement speed
1 Infinity Edge (IE) 20%crit, crit damage does 250%
1 Atma's Impaler 18% crit (this is for some defense, else go for a IE again, also if you don't have runes drink a bottle of Elixir of Agility which gives a 8% crit for 4 mins)
2 Bloodthirster 120 damage, 30%lifesteal, at max 200 damage, 50%lifesteal
and .93% crit marks runes =2.79% crit ( i don't have enough for a full crit runes)

else full crit runes will come to 20.8%(which you can get another Bloodthirster which will rack it up to 75% lifesteal and 300damge)

now you will deal around 500+ crit and restore 250+ hp per attack

I've tried it 3~4 times recently, 2 times won, 1 time lost, and 1 times in custom with bots against solo baron(full stacks on Bloodthirster)

try it please

first get 1 Heart of Gold for defense around 3~4 Avarice Blade, that equals around 25 gold per 10, which equals 2.5 gold per sec, or 3 per sec, if you got 6 of these items.

once your build is complete you will slaughter them bad, just beware of thornmail tanks(if they do plant mushroom, and get clense for stuns etc...)

hope you'll have fun trying this build, not sure if it out there in the forum.
have fun and good luck XD

your sincerely
Zslice

yungmony

01-26-2012

did this and went pro. though the other team sucked...because they focused me ooohhhh

yungmony

01-26-2012

oh ya did it with cotton tail for 10x teemo taunt

AreYouReady2Die

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-26-2012

This build method is awesome. Only way I play (super)teemo, using frozen mallet, merc treads, and atma's preferably with 2 phantom dancers, some form of vamp. Fast and trollin for penta kills.

TheUnlitCandle

06-06-2012

[QUOTE=Dominatius Maxim;4816163]The Premise:
Similar to the masteries, your goal with your runes is to compensate for Teemo’s limited built in durability. Most of it is standard fare. The only thing that might need explanation is armor per level Seals and flat magic resistance Glyphs. My reasoning for that is, magic damage is most dangerous to Teemo in the early game, when it hits like a truck. Once you’ve got your Banshee’s Veil (And possibly your Mercury Treads and Abyssal Scepter), you will have no problem surviving their pitiful burst. On the other hand, there are a lot more options for mitigating armor later in the game, making higher end game armor a bigger priority.

Core Items:
One weakness of Tank Teemo is his low built in Health. while it is tempting to grab Warmogs to compensate for that, it is far too expensive for what it gives. Instead I focus on grabbing items that give both damage mitigation and health.

Doran Blade (Ease of last hitting, added survivability, makes Teemo a better early game ganker, sell to complete other items later)
Boots: Mercury Treads (Enemy team is primarily magic or CC heavy), Ninja Tabi (Enemy team is primarily physical)
Sunfire Cape (Get this before Banshee’s Veil if enemy team is physical)
Banshee’s Veil (Get this before Sunfire Cape if enemy team is magic or CC heavy)

Post Core Items:

Aegis of Legion (Enemy Team has evenly distributed damage)
Abyssal Scepter (Enemy Team has heavily magic damage, or is not hurting you at all, Abyssal Scepter boosts damage from your poison as well as Sunfire Cape)
Guardian Angel (Enemy Team is heavily physical)
Frozen Heart (Alternative to Guardian Angel, CDR is nice since the build has little otherwise)
[B]
What i say is get rid of the guardian and frozen heart (or some other item that isnt EXTREMELY necessary) and get say am AD and AP item that can help you further.