"You have encountered an error, please try again later" When trying to buy RP

12345 ... 11
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Malebolgia

11-12-2013

I've been trying to purchase RP all day since the patch and every time I get the message "You have encountered an error, please try again later". My credit card has money on it (it's an amex card) and I just used the same card successfully to buy RP last week so I have no clue what's going on now. Could someone please tell me how to resolve this? It's extremely annoying since I don't understand why it's not working now.

Is anyone else having problems buying RP?

BioSurvival

11-12-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malebolgia View Post
I've been trying to purchase RP all day since the patch and every time I get the message "You have encountered an error, please try again later". My credit card has money on it (it's an amex card) and I just used the same card successfully to buy RP last week so I have no clue what's going on now. Could someone please tell me how to resolve this? It's extremely annoying since I don't understand why it's not working now.

Is anyone else having problems buying RP?
Same issue, same type of card. Can anyone confirm whether or not they can purchase RP? I notice in the status on the forum, they removed the "Store down" thread... what is going on?? btw, I've relogged and restarted the client several times.

Herbalgenie

11-12-2013

If both of you are ahving issues with the same Card provider it may be that your card company is having issues with transactions. Please call your provider and see if any purchases are being blocked

Catamount

11-12-2013

ive had the same problem today. and I have AmEx as well. im semi confident that it isn't a problem with the card provided, I purchased a little bit of RP yesterday and it worked

Acęman

11-12-2013

I've been having the exact same issue with my Visa.

http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com...2#post42965722

VSG Notice

11-12-2013

Why in hell is this issue being ignored? I've been trying since last night, and nothing. I have had a ticket open for 24 hours with no reply.

Herbalgenie

11-12-2013

- edit It may be a bug in the purchasing system it seems lately they coding that was introduced may be conflicting

VSG Notice

11-12-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Herbalgenie View Post
- edit It may be a bug in the purchasing system it seems lately they coding that was introduced may be conflicting
I haven't called my card provider, because it's working for everything else. I also understand support can take some time, but myself and a few others have been making posts on this forum and have gotten no response either. I would understand if it was just a personal issue, for me but it isn't. Also, a bug in the LoL Client?

Mister Burkes

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-13-2013

Well, considering the League of Legends referral server has been down for over 8 hours, maybe there's an issue with Riot's store server as well.

Acęman

11-13-2013

Honestly this is horse ****. I still get the exact same damn error as have countless other people, without any sort of acknowledgement from Riot. Spend less time on reddit and more times on your own forums helping the players -.-

12345 ... 11