Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

LF D2+ Players For Serious Ranked Team

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Brandon Heat

11-12-2013

As the title says I'm looking for serious players who want to take reach high ranking in the team settings as well as take part in the weekly tournaments (go4lol, zeeks). And by serious I mean a majority of your weeknights and 1 weekend day will be spent playing league of legends. If you don't want to make that type of commitment than please don't waste mine or your own time.

What Players Need To Be/Have

• Diamond 2 and UP
  • Skype/Mic
  • The Time and Dedication to Play
  • Vocal-Communication Wins Games

What I Dont Need
  • People who dont want to work for success
  • People who cant take or give criticism
  • People who think playing 2/3 days a week is enough

So if you really want to be part of a team and get to the highest level of play we can than leave your name and role below. Tryouts will take awhile so patience is a virtue here.Thank You All.

Epitome of Noob

11-12-2013

I'll be the team mascot: Bronzie the Bear.

Brandon Heat

11-12-2013

bump

I Am Blight

11-12-2013

IGN: I am blight
ROLE: any role

lilroot916

11-12-2013

Ign: lilroot916
Role: ADC
Elo: Diamond 5
availability: 24/7
I have been playing for about 2 yrs now. Im very level headed,have great mechanics,great decision making,and great at cs. Im always trying to better myself everyday i play 10-20 hr's a day. I have dedicated myself to becoming pro. Practice i can fit any schedule 7 days a week if necessary 10 hr's a day. I can take constructive criticism well.

Brandon Heat

11-13-2013

bump

Brandon Heat

11-13-2013

bump

Cpt Toad

11-13-2013

Ign: Mst Quantic
Role: ADC/Support
Elo: Plat 1 (made it to promotion a few times but meh)
availability: 24/7
I've decided to put school on hold in order to pursue my streaming/pro gaming career.

Crayociraptor

11-13-2013

IGN - Tigatron/Crayociraptor
Rank - Diamond 2
Role - Top
Champs - Teemo (don't scoff, I'm not your average player and arguably the best Teemo in the game. Although I'm used to being trolled about my pick and questioned regularly, I have a body or work that supports my play style) Garen, Shen, Renekton, Swain, and many more.
Age - 26
Availability - Daily 22:00 CST to 05:00 CST
Skills - proven leader, great communication, skilled strategist with excellent analytic ability, self aware, and highly motivated.
Comments - I understand the skepticism that comes with being a Teemo main but understand I've set out to change how people view the champion. My play style with him is very unique and I'm often the reason my team wins the game. I've changed many a player's mind about how he can be used and wish to further my success in a highly ranked team setting. If my availability times work for the team give me a chance to show you how good my ability is.

Neqro

11-13-2013

IGN: Neqro
Role: ADC
best adc u will find tbh