Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

What items would you guys like to see? (With Rules)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Rhyperius

06-30-2013

It occured to me that this thread is very old; but if it still is being watched; I thought maybe copy/pasting this post here would do some good.

Two subpar items that I NEVER see built.

Quote:

Sword of the Divine
Item Cost: 2150g (850g)
Total Gold Value = 2000g
Stats :
+45% attack speed
Passive: This item does not grant any attack speed while on cooldown. Champion kills reduce the current cooldown by 50%.
Unique Active: You gain 100% attack speed and 100% critical strike for 3 seconds or 3 critical strikes - 60 second cooldown.

Quote:

Executioner's Calling
Item Cost: 1900g (700g)
Total Gold Value = 1500g
Stats:
+25 attack damage
+20% critical strike chance
Unique Passive: Your basic attacks inflict Grievous Wounds on enemy champion for 1.5 seconds.
Why not combine them into something much more late-game worthy.

Quote:

Harbinger's Reckoning
Item Cost: 4450g (400g)
Stats
+45 attack damage
+45% attack speed
+45% critical strike chance
Unique Passive: This item does not grant any statistical bonuses while on cooldown. Champion kills reduce the current cooldown by 50%.
Unique Passive: Your basic attacks inflict Grievous Wounds on enemy champion for 1.5 seconds. This effect stacks up to 4 times.
Unique Active: You gain 100% attack speed and 100% critical strike for 4.5 seconds or 4 critical strikes - 90 second cooldown.

(Four stacks would apply a 6 second Grievous Wounds effect; which can be applied quickly by the active ability. Useful against life steal heavy foes. Or those with heavy regen abilities.)

Probably OP; but idk. From what I can gather; it looks to be incredibly powerful, but also incredibly expensive to compensate..

Below I will adjust the gold values of the base items to better match thier actual gold values; then lower the overall combine cost to incredibly cheap.

Quote:
Sword of the Divine
Item Cost: 1950g (650g)
Total Gold Value = 2000g
Stats :
+45% attack speed
Passive: This item does not grant any attack speed while on cooldown. Champion kills reduce the current cooldown by 50%.
Unique Active: You gain 100% attack speed and 100% critical strike for 3 seconds or 3 critical strikes - 60 second cooldown.

Executioner's Calling
Item Cost: 1650g (400g)
Total Gold Value = 1500g
Stats:
+25 attack damage
+20% critical strike chance
Unique Passive: Your basic attacks inflict Grievous Wounds on enemy champion for 1.5 seconds.

Harbinger's Reckoning
Item Cost: 3750g (150g)
Stats
+45 attack damage
+45% attack speed
+45% critical strike chance
Unique Passive: This item does not grant any statistical bonuses while on cooldown. Champion kills reduce the current cooldown by 50%.
Unique Passive: Your basic attacks inflict Grievous Wounds on enemy champion for 1.5 seconds. This effect stacks up to 4 times.
Unique Active: You gain 100% attack speed and 100% critical strike for 4.5 seconds or 4 critical strikes - 90 second cooldown.

Without touching the statistics of the items themselves; the price-point falls just below that of the Trinity Force.. However I don't believe the revised pricing of the item would accurately reflect it's capabilities. It would still probably need to be nerfed somewhat. But I like the rounded values that the original items represent.

smiljum

07-04-2013

Better bruiser itemization. Ap can go zhonyas, rylai, liandry's, abyssal. Maw is very bad, leaving only black cleaver. I was thinking of maybe some kind of item that gave armor and bonus ad based on your health. And maybe another stat. But not crit. Because that would be moronic. An impaler of sorts.

Diabloshadow87

07-04-2013

add more potions, just 2 is boring. just like tier 3 boots bring in tier 3 potions late game 20min timer until u can buy, 600g or more lasts 5min adds some kind of stat. when u have full gear and 10k in bank there should be more to buy. it could be used to help the losing side buy having the winning side buy potions and then not doing anything with them and waiting the 5min therefore losing gold or just end game battles, they could be as simple as increase ward time or how many u can carry. anything rly tons of possiblitys to improve melee as well.

Gegsh

07-05-2013

1) I feel that this game neglects the concept of hybrid AD+AP setups for any champion. Hybrid build style is simply defeated by pure AD or AP builds. A few excellent champions for my item would be jax, akali, kayle, poppy, and kogmaw

2) Mage-blade Of the Warlord (total cost 3700g)
BF sword + needlessly large rod + 550g
stats
50AD
80AP
Unique passive: gain armor penetration = (10% of total AP)
Unique passive: gain magic penetration = (12% of total AD)

3) this should give people a reason to start considering hybrid builds, it will bring hybrid AP+AD builds back to the metagame. The whole concept of a hybrid is that you are hard to counter, armor and magic resist alone wont be enough to counter an ideal hybrid, this item capitalizes on that strength so that a hybrid can be viable and really bring the same heat to the the table that a purebred AD or AP carry does. AT the same time it's not at all broken because it would take 200 AD just to get 24 magic pen and 200AP just to get 20 armor pen by the time one has the money to buy this item. I'm sure the enemy tank can be rich enough to by a little bit of hybrid tankeyness. The item will also work extremely well with hybrid penetration runes and the offence masteries that ignore %defences and the hybrid carry using this items will be inclined to buy more penetration items, brutalizer, haunting guise, void staff, last whisper or maybe they want some sustain to go with all that dmg, so they build gunblade (which is an item no one builds anymore). The hybrid carry, with this item, will be able to mix-and-match their items to counter the enemy's armor or magic ressist and be able to play a heavy damager and carry role, maybe in the end they will still not match the damage output of the AD and AP carry role even after this item, but they will have so much varriety, that they can build to counter just about anyone. for a hybrid, this item synergizes with ANY AD or AP item they buy, hybrid items like gunblade even better! Kayle would love this item so much.