Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

What items would you guys like to see? (With Rules)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

IS1dd0cba794c57948b76b3

11-13-2012

I really just dislike chain CC because certain champ combos can abuse the heck out of it. I'd like to see some diminishing returns added to fix it so that it's not always a death sentence against those super easy point and click stun champs.

Since the merc treads are going to soon be the only tenacity item, how about this?

Anti-Cascade Matrix
20 Armor
30 Magic Resist
25 Tenacity
Unique Passive: When you are struck with a form of crowd control that is affected by Tenacity, for the next 4 seconds, you gain an additional 25 Tenacity. This is refreshed when you are afflicted with another crowd control effect.
Tenacity from other items does not stack.

Builds from Cloth Armor and Null Magic Mantle. It isn't as good as the Merc Treads for single stuns, but for chain stuns, it's much better.

Garu0001

11-13-2012

It`s been a long time now since THE SWORD OF DIVINE was taken out of the item list, this was a great item for champs like AD TF, Twich, and others, it gave the champ +55% AS + 100 magic damage every 4 hits and 8seconds of -30 Armor Pen, used correctly and with the right build it could take out a well built tank, since the item is gone its been pretty impossible to replace it with some other item, could u consider to bring the item back?

TriforceGuy

11-13-2012

There is a lack of Spell Vamp items and items designed for hybrid Penetration.

TriforceGuy's Spell Sword.

Guinsoo's Rageblade (2235 gold) + Hextech Revolver (1200 gold) + 365 gold combination cost.

85 Ability Power
45 Attack Damage
12% Spell Vamp

Unique Passive: On cast or hit, you gain 1.5% spell vamp, +6 ability power and +4% attack speed for 5 seconds (maximum 8 stack) does not stack with Rageblade.

Unique Active: Shreds 25% of the targets Armour and Magic Resist for 5 seconds. 60 second cooldown.

This will give us reason to buy Rageblade in more games as there is an end game item for it, and allow for more hybrid itemization. Champions like Ezreal, Varus benefit from it, while it's high cost will make it a big investment, and deter people from rushing it on champions that would want the spell vamp portion like Vlad.

Mizral

11-13-2012

More spell vamp plz

Ranic

11-13-2012

Mystic Hawk
Consumable
45 Gold

Summons a Hawk to scout target area, or follow target Champion, with 1100 range. It reveals the map as it travels. Cast range 1500. Lasts 10 seconds.

Pigeon Cage
295 gold
+5 armor
Unique Passive: Refresh - Starts with 3 charges and refill each time you return to the shop.
Unique Active: Pigeon Scout - Consumes 1 charge to summon a Mystic Hawk at target location or on target Champion. Cast range 1500. You may only have 1 Mystic Hawk summoned from this item at once.

Hawks can see over trees and into bushes but can not see stealthed units. This item would help keep line of sight for your team, and be able to scout the fog of war for enemys. They make a noise and are visable. They can follow Enemy or Allied Champions. Hawks would be a great buy for the jungler and support, looking for roamers and minion camps. Also Hawks can be shot down by enemy turrets, with only one hit and gives the turret auto attack refresh.

So basicly right now Clairvoyance is never taken because of better spell picks. I would put it on an item, so that it looks really cool flying in the air, and to make it more useable.

Now I know this is a lot like Ashe's Hawk Shot, but it is living, has a lot less range and is more of a support item.

Qsario

11-18-2012

Quote:
FeralPony:

7) - More team supporty items.
8) More active items -

I kind of wish for an activated banshee's veil you could only use on others to block one spell, or maybe even something that would act like a GA if they died while under its short-lived effect.

But then, I may be weird and clutch shields are a lot of fun for me (my current match history is nothing but Janna - win...).

Dux Hominum

11-18-2012

Not at all what I'm supposed to post in this thread, but I might as well seed the idea of a madred's bloodrazor-style max health damage applied to abilities.

Belayaa

11-19-2012

more AD caster items, and less AP items, you guys petty bias towards AP from what i have seen, and there is basically no new items for AD casters. Just one remade one

Doc Walrus

11-20-2012

Problem: Manamune/Manamuna is great for pure AD and much-needed mana for AD casters, but some casters do well with crits as well. This item is a cheap mid-game source of both mana and critical strike chance, with no passive. The goal is to be a solid stepping stone between Mune and Muna without the raw stats and slot efficiency to be worth stacking.

Item: The Warlock's Shame
Recipe: Brawler's Gloves + Sapphire Crystal + Sapphire Crystal + 450g

Stats: 15% crit chance, 500 mana

Result:
Manamune-wielding champions will get a boost to their mana-based AD, but will need other crit items to utilize Shame's bonus 15%. Non-Manamune-wielding champs will also be able to pick up Shame as a quick utility item (ashe wants mana for more slow arrows and more crits while she turns that Zeal into a Phantom Dancer, Gangplank wants more heals and crit chance for parrley while he works on Infinity Edge, etc.)

If you like some concepts here but don't like others, I'd love it if any part of this got into the game. Especially the item's name.

DubstepDatSiK

11-20-2012

Guardian Angel+Spirit Visage+Haunting Guise=1 item ^.^

Sounds pretty good for my Warwick