Season 3 rewards applied. Ranked queues off for next 12 hours.

First Riot Post
1234511 ... 34
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Riot Masima

NOC Technician

11-12-2013
1 of 2 Riot Posts

Summoners,

First of all congratulations on your positioning in Season 3! We've completed the granting of Season 3 Rewards and you’re now able to check on your profiles for:

• Summoner Icons
• Borders (if Silver or higher)
• Profile trimmer (if Silver or higher)
• Ward Skins (if Silver or higher)
• Victorious Elise skin along with Personalized Invitation Badges (if Gold or higher).

During this process we noticed a bug with Season 3 Borders that are affecting a small percentage of our players on all live environments. For players that have qualified for Rewards with more than 1 Ranked Team, they were not rewarded the correct Season 3 Border. This is due to a bug in the code where the current Ranked Team that is qualified for rewards gets overwritten by the next Ranked Team that is qualified for rewards.

Our team is currently working on a fix which should be applied to all environments within next 12 hours. This is the main reason Ranked Queues remain disabled, as we want to make sure everyone gets their correct Rewards. Once this is fixed we will re-open all ranked queues.

Update:

04:35 PM PST - Quick update on the ranked border reward bug. First, ranked queues have been turned on, but we’re planning to hotfix the border distribution bug in tomorrow as we’ve run into some technical blockers that prevent us from hotfixing overnight. One thing I would stress is that if you do manage to climb to a higher tier in ranked, you will not receive the end of season reward credit for it, as we’ll be going by our database records from the official cutoff date of 11/11/2013.

Sorry for the inconvenience, we’ll get this fixed as soon as possible tomorrow. Thanks!

sir slicer

11-12-2013

sweet dogs and 'merica! awesome

Darkness4910

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-12-2013

Thanks!

Insentience

11-12-2013

How about forum icons?

MalanCohesantDee

11-12-2013

Are there going to be placement matches?

Moonjun

11-12-2013

that was fast are we going to get forum badges this season as well or is that something that's going to be discontinued?

Xenoncas

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-12-2013

dang it. I sholud had started rank eariler. Only played rank for around 3 days. I got hacked so I couldn't play much. TY Riot for giving my account back!

Xenoncas

11-12-2013

I also have a question. What happens if you had a S2 Border. Would there be a special border or no?

ZestyBeast

11-12-2013

Ranked where are you!

K1ll3r1nk

11-12-2013

awesome

1234511 ... 34