Please keep the audio feedback coming!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

rogerchew

Adjudicator

07-23-2009

totally agree with xarek.

every separate audio setting imo should have its own slider bar or option to mute.

1. sound effects
2. music
3. character voices
4. in game announcer

etc.

Xergantheus

07-23-2009

Hmm. Don't mean to just jump right in here. I've only played 1 weekend. I like the intensity of the announcer. It's like a reward when you do something and he takes notice. It's psychological. If you do redo the voice I recommend using the same person. (= Perhaps just add some new things that he says each kill like some of the above posts have said. I like the voice though. Maybe add an option to use a female or a male voice for the announcer. Might be neat to hear some crazed adrenaline junky female yelling Rampage or something... LOL

Edit: I love Twitch, love the voice. Dun change eet

DeaThShiNoBi

07-23-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by rogerchew View Post
totally agree with xarek.

every separate audio setting imo should have its own slider bar or option to mute.

1. sound effects
2. music
3. character voices
4. in game announcer

etc.
Make sure that there is a separate slider bar for "OWNED" and the other killing sounds. I like the sounds that are similar to DotA "Killing Spree!" "Dominating!" etc.

IS1611d82ca8b215

Adjudicator

04-30-2010

The old awesome guy who would growl when you would kill someone. Not this PMS "your champion has been slain yay!! you got owned yay!!!" *dark voice* "Killing spree". Man I hate her.

Get the guy back! Just copy UT!! It's copied cause it's so awesome.