Please keep the audio feedback coming!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

redit

Adjudicator

07-16-2009

OneSilverBullet: It's hard to feedback when we can't play!

BODAK

07-19-2009

WTB more hidden referances like Sion has when he talks

Michael Jahosaphat

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-19-2009

Sion is probably my favorite GJ on that. I think Cryophoenix needs to sound more ambient or like ******d...Announcer probably needs to be changed for sure, he is kind of annoying, I miss that blood thirsty Unreal Tournament Rips...

Ferisar

07-19-2009

Karthus' "Float On..." Had me laughing a few times I heard it. I actually dedicated a minute or two to frantically clicking him so I could hear it again.
The announcer already had its' complaints, I don't think listing them again is necessary.
One thing that I've noticed is that your character tends to have a mood swing and have hostility towards you, than be all friendly again, which is confusing. I think there should be separate soundbytes for order to attack vs. order to move/cast, because, well, when the barbarian king says he's my worst nightmare, then tell me to follow his blade, I'm not quite if that's his way of coming on to me or...
Fiddlesticks needs more lines, but his voice actor is awesome.
Singe is a bit too soft in a lot of his speech, too. Hard to distinguish what he says amidst other things happening.

Soneca

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Adjudicator

07-19-2009

I think warwick could have a better voice acting overall and he should sound like a really sick beast,Growling all the time and sounding like his mouth is full of saliva when he speaks.

Ferisar

07-19-2009

Warwick needs to have a special sound for when attacking Annie.
"Run away little girl! Run away!"

DeaThShiNoBi

07-23-2009

I don't like the "OWNED" that plays after most hero kills, especially in a large team battle where it may play 4 times in a row, "OWNED OWNED OWNED OWNED." It gets really annoying. I couldn't specifically find a way to turn it off in the few seconds that I spent looking, but I recommend adding an option to turn that off, if there isn't one already, or maybe get rid of the sound altogether. I dunno if I'm alone here, but I don't think that anyone would want to hear "OWNED" play over again throughout the game. I still like the "killing spree" sounds though, and would like the option to turn "OWNED" off seperate from the killing spree sounds.

Booom

07-23-2009

DeaThShiNoBi I agree with you. Maybe owned could occasionally or alternately be changed with other words such as pwned, destroyed, wrecked etc.

muusbolla

07-23-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by rogerchew View Post
for some reason i really like the "genocide" announcement from HON.
I agree. If at any time all 5 of the enemy players are dead, "Genocide!" would be a cool announcement. Or something similar.

Also, I won't be happy until I can have HOLY **** for going beyond godlike.

Xarek

07-23-2009

I'm all about... turning stuff off. Don't know if that's the kind of feed back you are looking for? I play in an apartment, and the horns from the music rattle the walls like crazy from my sub.

Also, can we get a separate voice slider for the announcements? I prolly don't want to turn them off, but I also don't like the OWNED! that blares out of my speakers at midnight.

And... another slider for the character voice acting. I know I'm being picky here, but I can only hear a champion say the same 4 things over and over for so long before I start to go crazy.

In Recap: Sliders for Loud to Off

Music
Kill sounds
Champion Voices