LF Gold Ranked Dominion Team.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Scrub V

Member

11-11-2013

Hey guys im getting into dominion now that i realize there is a competitive scene for it and am looking for or looking to start a team to do the Curse dominion challenege and dominate dominion league. Add Hyperfeedpl0x in game.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

kirillian

Senior Member

11-11-2013

There's a number of threads on the forums for mercs to help you get started and get your name out there if you are really looking for a team. Those would be the place to start really. The difference between solo queue games and competitive games is immense and, barring reaching really high elo and impressing someone who is looking for players, showing what you can do in a competitive environment is going to be your best shot at finding a group of players. DD Mercs and LPO both have done a fantastic job in the past of picking up players new to the scene and getting them some experience. I believe that DD Mercs is always looking for more people too.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Nexus Crawler

Senior Member

11-11-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by kirillian View Post
There's a number of threads on the forums for mercs to help you get started and get your name out there if you are really looking for a team. Those would be the place to start really. The difference between solo queue games and competitive games is immense and, barring reaching really high elo and impressing someone who is looking for players, showing what you can do in a competitive environment is going to be your best shot at finding a group of players. DD Mercs and LPO both have done a fantastic job in the past of picking up players new to the scene and getting them some experience. I believe that DD Mercs is always looking for more people too.
As far as I know DDMercs just takes all players and assigns them teams as necessary, getting as many people into the tournament as possible.

It's an extremely good initiative that gives players experience, and offers more teams for DD every Saturday.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

kirillian

Senior Member

11-11-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nexus Crawler View Post
As far as I know DDMercs just takes all players and assigns them teams as necessary, getting as many people into the tournament as possible.

It's an extremely good initiative that gives players experience, and offers more teams for DD every Saturday.
Right...I wasn't sure of the exact specifics...just trying to encourage him to get some experience and get out there to show some of his stuff.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

naotasan

Senior Member

11-11-2013

DD Mercs is legit.
I was trying to form a team, only had 4 (including me) and I joined up on Mercs at the last second and got a game in


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Rachael Passive

Senior Member

11-11-2013

join DD Mercs , I am pretty much the main person in charge of it and we would be happy to have you aboard! Ill edit this post with the link to the thread, and feel free to add me in game

http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com....php?t=3966288


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

molokodude

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

11-11-2013

Sr rank also doesnt matter. However best place to got noticed is the dominatedominion chatchannel. Also sale yourself. Why pick up someone new when people have 0 ideas or references to skill level


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Nexus Crawler

Senior Member

11-11-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by molokodude View Post
Sr rank also doesnt matter. However best place to got noticed is the dominatedominion chatchannel. Also sale yourself. Why pick up someone new when people have 0 ideas or references to skill level
I lol'ed at this.

Moloko pro prostitution!


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

naotasan

Senior Member

11-11-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by molokodude View Post
Also sale yourself.
hey bb how much?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Rachael Passive

Senior Member

11-11-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by molokodude View Post
Sr rank also doesnt matter. However best place to got noticed is the dominatedominion chatchannel. Also sale yourself. Why pick up someone new when people have 0 ideas or references to skill level
its sell honey :P