Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS


Lulu and Nocturne's Terror

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Jinxel

Member

05-08-2014

Hey guys. Csdogminny here. The next chapter of LaNT, is currently being written, and will be posted shortly. gl and hf.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SkX Code

Senior Member

05-08-2014

Bump.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Jinxel

Member

05-21-2014

Sorry guys. The writing for LaNT, is a bit harder than we thought. (being the void and all. traveling between dimensions, yadda, yadda, yadda). But We will have it posted ASAP


Gl and Hf on the fields of justice!


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Chewblasta

Senior Member

06-04-2014

Bump. It's far too interesting to leave buried.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Jinxel

Member

06-07-2014

Quote:
Chewblasta:
Bump. It's far too interesting to leave buried.

Dont worry. i will not leave this thread behind


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Chewblasta

Senior Member

06-07-2014

I believe you, but I bumped it just as a precaution.
Take your time. You can't rush art.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Jinxel

Member

06-10-2014

Quote:
Chewblasta:
I believe you, but I bumped it just as a precaution.
Take your time. You can't rush art.

Ty, and double ty for the "art" comment :3

Ive been nder a little pressure. im working with my partner on writing the next chapter. proving to be difficult. but ur right: i gotta take my time


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ColdJDagger

Junior Member

06-10-2014

This is actually one of the first fan fictions I have taken interest in. o.o I am actually really hyped to read the next chapter. Keep up the good work man, don't rush!


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Jinxel

Member

06-11-2014

Quote:
ColdJDagger:
This is actually one of the first fan fictions I have taken interest in. o.o I am actually really hyped to read the next chapter. Keep up the good work man, don't rush!

Ty


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Chewblasta

Senior Member

06-18-2014

Quote:
csdogminny:
Sorry guys. The writing for LaNT, is a bit harder than we thought. (being the void and all. traveling between dimensions, yadda, yadda, yadda). But We will have it posted ASAP


Gl and Hf on the fields of justice!


Yada yada yada? What is this, Seinfeld?