Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Lulu and Nocturne's Terror

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Jinxel

11-11-2013

Chapter 1

The Nightmare Approaches
-------------------------

It was a calm and average day in the Glade. Lulu was lying on the soft, grassy ground with Pix right next to her. It was so quiet that neither Lulu nor Pix dared to speak a word. Suddenly, Lulu spoke up and asked,

"Hey Pix?"

"Hmm?" Pix hummed back.

"I'm kinda bored." Lulu said in Response. "Veigar doesn't come and visit us anymore and I’m banned from Bandle City and..."

Suddenly she heard a nearby bush shaking and rumbling. Then Lulu thought she heard the laugh of someone, or something. Because of her curious nature, she decided to check it out.

As she got closer and closer, many butterflies flew around in her stomach that she could barely even speak. With Pix resting on top of her hat, sitting, and watching, they got so close that the bush was practically in front of her.

Lulu then began to reach her hand into the bush where suddenly, a HUGE metal-like claw rushed out and took dead aim at Lulu's heart! She then gasped, and dodged the attack, receiving only a good-sized cut on her hand. Lulu then caught her breath, and spoke in fear,

"P-P-P-Pix! What was that?!"

Pix seemed too scared to even chirp one little sound.

Lulu gasped, “Pix! Run! NOW!"

Pix clutched Lulu's hat and hung on for dear life. Lulu quickly darted away from the bush where the claw rushed out.

She ran and ran, until she couldn't breathe. But she didn't stop. All while Pix tossed questions around in his head: “What was that thing.....and what did it want?!”

Lulu managed to run faster and faster. It didn't matter where she was going; she just had to run.

Then, the sky above them turned a terrifying shade of red and silence fell over the Glade. Lulu skidded her shoes as she finally stopped to take in her surroundings. Fear then pierced her heart, as she sunk to the ground, and began to cry as hard as she could.

She then cried, "What does he want with…?!"

Then, Lulu's cries were interrupted by a dark and evil sound coming from deep within the Glade. What started as a horrifying rumble, turned into a voice.

"DARKNESSSSSS"

Lulu was frightened stiff, but still managed to clench her fists, knowing full well that this voice belonged to a creature that will attack. Without warning, the beastly nightmare struck the ground near Lulu, hard enough to throw Lulu and Pix backward. Barely missing the tow, Lulu turned to face the monster. Upon finally getting a good look, she realized that this was no ordinary creature. It was a champion in the league. And this champion was called Nocturne. Then, making a terrifying appearance to the Fae Sorceress, he stood tall, and fearless.

Lulu, Pix and Nocturne had a three-way stare, until Nocturne then bellowed,

“The light is fading and I will destroy anyone who dare stand in my way!"

"What? w-what do you mean?” asked Lulu.

Again Nocturne bellowed, “Foolish Yordle! You don't even try to understand! All you pathetic Yordles believe in is fun, trust, and friendship! Your entire race deserves to die and I think I’ll start with, YOU!”

Nocturne quickly lunged at Lulu with his fierce claws in front of him. As she dodged Nocturne's attack, Nocturne's claws became dodged in a rock. He became angered quickly, and dived at Lulu once again. His striking blow stuck his claws in a tree, which only made him more furious. Nocturne had already had enough.

Nocturne then screamed, "AHHHHH Foolish Yordle! I'll Kill You!”

Lulu's eyes widened as fear pierced her heart once more.

Nocturne laughed, "Hahaha! As I suspected. You Yordles have no fighting abilities. Yordles are a disgrace to the league!”

Lulu finally regained her composure, stood up tall and she might and bravely said, “If you want to fight me, so be it."

Then Lulu thought: "Maybe if I fight him, he'll just go away..."

Nocturne beamed, "Hmm! Now that’s what a like to hear!"

Lulu readied her staff and Pix stiffened up, ready for whatever the battle may bring. Nocturne scraped off some dried blood of his claws and there was no doubt that he was ready to kill her.

Nocturne gloated, "When you die, I'll be sure to be slow and painful...!"

Jinxel

11-11-2013

Hey guys so what did you think on the first chapter? did you like it? Yes, no, maybe so?

Well whatever you like or dislike about it just leave me your comments justbelow this thread, even if there negative.

PS: did ya like how I used Nocturne and Lulu? Lot of suspense goin' on here. Lotta suspense!

As soon as I get a few coments, i'll work on chapter 2. I have to see if you guys want to read chp. 2

Jinxel

11-12-2013

Chapter 2: The Search For The Healer

As Lulu and Pix stared Nocturne straight in the eyes, Lulu was frightened for her life.

Then, as fast as lightning, Nocturne rose out of their sight, as the sky morphed into an even deeper shade of red than before.

Nocturne laughed manically, "Ha ha HA HA HA!"

He suddenly dove at Lulu with such force that all she could do is freeze from terror from the amazing speed. Thankfully, Pix wasn't paralyzed as Lulu so as quick as a wink, he summoned magical powers of the fae, and threw a magical shield around them both to protect them from Nocturne's attack. The shield bounced Nocturne back, but he was not deterred.

Nocturne screamed at Lulu, " You have your little insect to thank for saving your life!"

He looked as though he was rushing toward Lulu, but this time, he targeted Pix! He locked on the Fae Companion with darting, burning eyes. And with a massive fury of swipes and blades, screams screeched out from Pix. Lulu tried to deflect the blows from the Nightmare, but Nocturne quickly pushed, and sliced Lulu into a large tree, hurting her badly.

He kept slicing and slashing at Pix , dealing heavy blows to the Fae companion. Nocturne then struck Pix so hard that he left from the ground and smashed into Lulu's nearly unconscious body.

As though that were not enough, Nocturne flew, and stood over them, and began to cackle like a hyena. Preparing himself for the glory of their defeat.

Nocturne was about to finish both of them off with a Duskbringer, when an apparent change of heart appeared. It seemed as though their inability to fight him unsatisfied...

Nocturne growled, "RRRRR... fine! This time i'll let you go, but the next time we meet, you wont be so lucky!

Nocturne began to silently dash away as quickly as he came and as the rumble of what was once the heat of battle, gave away to a quiet peace as the red clouds parted the sky.

Lulu attempted to get up, feeling what was extensive damage to her. She then glanced at Pix's bleeding body. Feeling sympathy towards Pix. She saw him and burst into tears. He was still alive but hurt worse than she could ever imagine.

As she looked at Pix's unconscious body, she thought about what Nocturne said, and wondered why he spared them. She had many questions with no answers, but first, she had to find someone to help Pix, for he would not recover on his own.

She knew what she had to do, stood up, and began to walk towards a small town far outside the Glade. Bandle City.

It took two hours of treacherous travel for Lulu to reach Bandle City. Her plan was to seek the assistance of Teemo, The Swift Scout. Teemo had just the hot air balloon she needed.
She was banned by the people of Bandle City, so she was going to need to be subtle.

She walked to Teemo's house in the Town Square, and quickly knocked on the door.

Teemo called from inside, "Coming!"

Teemo opened the door to find Lulu, her face forlorn and easy to read.

"Oh hi Lulu! I haven't seen you since out battle on Summoner's Rift last week! Oh my! Whats wrong?! Asked Teemo.

Lulu whimpered, "Hi Teemo. Its good to see you again. But as you can see, i'm not here to chit-chat. I need your help.

"Oh sure! Whatcha need help with? The Swift Scout asked.

Lulu took a deep breath and began to tell the story of the battle.

As Lulu explained what had happened to her, Pix and Nocturne, she finally said, "Since Pix got hurt, I need to take him to Ionia. Please Teemo, could I borrow your hot air balloon?"

Teemo was shocked about her encounter with the Eternal Nightmare in the Glade and he sincerely wanted to help.

Teemo then spoke up and said, "Hmm... Okies! But there's one problem: I'm only allowed to fly it in the day time, and its already 6:47. I'm so sorry, but your going to have to wait Lulu."

Lulu was hurting but she knew it was her only hope. "Okay. Can I come back tomorrow?" Asked Lulu.

"Of course! But if you let me keep Pix here overnight, I may be able to help him. Teemo answered.

Lulu was reluctant to leave Pix, but knew he needed care. "Well, I guess. You'll take good care of him right?!" Asked the Fae Sorceress.

Teemo reassured her. "Lulu, calm down. "You need a good nights sleep. Okies?"

Lulu sighed, "Okay. Thanks Teemo! You're the best!"

With Teemo's assurance that the balloon would be ready by tomorrow, she headed back to the Glade. She was sore and lonely without Pix by her side, but she bundled up with her hat, and soundly went to sleep in the warm comfort of the Glade.

Jinxel

11-12-2013

Okay, here it is, chapter 3 of Lulu and Nocturne's Terror!

Chapter 3: The Great Departure

Lulu screamed, “AHHHHHHH! Leave me alone!"

Nocturne was laughing his deep, piercing chuckle, “Ha ha ha ha ha!" Lulu was being chased by Nocturne, in a bloody forest in which everything seemed to be bleeding. Everywhere she looked there Nocturne was. Here. There. Everywhere! Lulu saw Nocturne charge at her with spitefully, with a devious laugh and then....

Lulu shouted, "Ahhhh!" H-huh, wh-what?!"

Lulu was on on a soft bed of grass in the Glade, by some small trees. The light on the leaves gleamed brightly as the full moon shined upon them. Nocturne was nowhere in sight. Lulu had woken from a terrible nightmare. Panting, she sighed out loud, “Whew….just a dream.”

It was near daybreak and though Lulu needed more sleep, with a nightmare like that, she just couldn't close her eyes. So she just sat there, with her hands and knees on the ground, thinking about what the new day new day would bring.

Realizing that with the rising sun, she had to get back to Teemo and Pix for her trip to Ionia. She quickly got up and took off running, as fast as her still, sore body would let her. On Lulu’s approach to Teemo’s house she could see his hot air balloon was fully inflated behind his little house.

Lulu alked across the Town Square, knocked on the door, hearing Teemo humming inside. She knocked again, growing impatient as he kept on humming a tune, either not hearing, or ignoring the door.

Lulu shouted, “Teemo! Hello?!”

Teemo made a startled sound clearly crashed in to more than one thing on his way to open the door. “Sorry!!! Sorry, Lulu. I didn’t hear you!” Said Teemo.

Lulu said, “It’s fine, Teemo.”

Teemo asked Lulu is she was ready for the trip to Ionia and nearly jumped out of his skin. “I almost forgot!” Teemo ran down the hall and ducked into a room near the back of his house. He came back out a minute later with Pix in his arms. Teemo had done the best he could and cleaned and bandaged Pix enough for him to make the trip to the healers, but Lulu knew she still had to hurry. Teemo then placed Pix softly in Lulu arms.
While Pix was resting in Lulu's arms, Teemo and the Fae Sorceress made their way out of the house as she climbed into the basket of the balloon.

“Hey, Lulu?” Teemo asked.

“M-hmm?"

“I need to ask who you are going to see.” Politely demanded Teemo.

Trying not to give too much away, Lulu said, “Well, since Ionia has a lot of healers, I'm going to take Pix there to get him all fixed up!" She said ever so joyfully

Finally seeing that he wasn’t asking the right questions, Teemo said, “Okay Lulu… but WHO are you going to see?” Asked Teemo

“I’m going to see the Starchild, also known as Soraka.” Answered Lulu.

Teemo raised an eyebrow and said, “Soraka? She’s a good healer. I can see why you would choose her. Let’s get you going!!!”

Teemo had told Lulu that Soraka lives in the Astral Grove. Thanking him for his assistance, she fired up the heat and lifted into the sky to seek the aid of the Star Child, and heal Pix. Nothing will stand in her way!

Chapter four is coming soon!

Mistugon

Recruiter

11-12-2013

I really like this. Very good so far.

Jinxel

11-13-2013

Quote:
TheGreatShan2510:
I really like this. Very good so far.

Awwww thank you soooo much! its nice to know that people actually like my stories, or chapters in this case Anyway, ill have chapter 4 up in a little bit!

Jinxel

11-13-2013

Here it is! Chapter four of Lulu and Nocturne's Terror!

Chapter Four: Soraka's Audience

(Lulu, and the unconscious Pix were in Teemo's big, red, hot air balloon, making their way to see the Starchild. Their trip was pretty rough on them, and the story continues, now!)

A cold, gusty breeze was steady on Lulu and Pix and they were struggling to find comfort during the journey. Speaking out loud to herself, Lulu said, “Brrrrr! I hope we get there soon. I can't stand this weather!” After a short time, it began to get warmer. Hearing waterfalls crash down in the distance, she knew they were getting closer and closer. As Lulu saw the waterfalls of Ionia, and she felt comforted by the relaxing and soothing sounds of this mystical land. But she was interrupted by her growing and obnoxious hunger. No sounds of waterfalls or feelings of warming temperatures could draw her from her starving feeling. She realized that she had not eaten since yesterday! Sadly, in her rush to leave, she forgot to ask Teemo for food for the trip.

Instead of looking right away in the Astral Grove for Soraka, she realized had to eat or she would not be able to make the trek. Twenty minutes and many stomach growls later, she landed the balloon on solid ground. Once again the scenery hypnotized Lulu with awe. But her growling tummy snapped her out of it. Lulu didn't know where to look for a place to eat since she had never been in Ionia before! This was a whole new world to her.

Lulu began to walk around Ionia for almost 15 minutes trying to find an eatery. Finally she gave up the hunt on her own and asked a passerby, “Excuse me sir, do you know any restaurants anywhere nearby?” Asked Lulu.

“Of course!” the man said. “Just go down this street, make a left, and you'll see two buildings. One named The Kakiri Grill and the other is the Green Kettle. The Green Kettle is where they serve tea and pastries, but the Kakirii Grill is a grill and bar. If you are really hungry, I suggest the grill.”

Relieved, Lulu said, “Kakiri Grill... Okay! Thank you!”

“Ha ha no problem. Bye!” Waved the man

Lulu walked away from the kind man and headed off, using his directions. A few minutes later, Lulu found the Kakiri Grill. Having never been to Ionia, she was nervous about entering anywhere, but her stomach was not negotiating. She walked inside and was pleasantly surprised at how happy everyone looked to see her.

With everyone smiling in her direction, Lulu sat down at a table and was carefully laying Pix down in her purse, by some napkins, when a waiter approached her. He was tall, well-groomed, had a big mustache, and spoke with a French accent, “Ah, a little Yordle! What can I do for you my little lass?” asked the waiter, handing a menu down to Lulu.

“Thank you.” Lulu said. “And what is your name?” she asked.

“My name is Igiul" said the waiter.

"Igiul. That’s a nice name.” Lulu said, making an awkward conversation.

"Your order Miss?" Igiul asked, growung impatient.

With a loud rumble of her stomach, Lulu said, “I’ll have the ADULT hamburger, please.”

Shocked by such a small Yordle asking for such a big meal, he could tell that she hadn't eaten for a while. Which is odd, since Yordles love to eat.

After just a few minutes, but what felt like hours, Igiul brought out her meal. After seeing the juicy, succulent hamburger, Lulu almost devoured it whole. And after the burger was entirely gone, Igiul brought her a chocolate chip cookie. Whenever a Yordle came, they always received a cookie.

Lulu paid her bill, waved goodbye and stepped out the door. With a full stomach and a resting Faerie in her arms, she set out to find Soraka.

While walking the street of town towards the Astral Grove, an awkward creature rushed past her, sprinting ahead in the same direction the Lulu was going. Lulu didn't know who or what it was, but she knew she couldn't delay and continued towards the Astral Grove.

A few more minutes of walking, and Lulu began to see the Astral Grove! As she slowly stepped up the stone stairs, Lulu found herself inside the sanctuary of the Astral Grove. There were trees and plants everywhere! It was so beautiful that Lulu gasped in awe.

“Wow! It’s so pretty!” Lulu said out loud.

Lulu shook her head, gaining back her consciousness.
Lulu said, “Gah! No time! I have to find Soraka before-"

Lulu was interrupted by a familiar voice.

“Hello?” She heard.

The voice was soft, and calm.

“Is that you, Lulu?"

Soraka stepped out from behind a tree that Lulu had not even seen. Soraka had a tall, beautiful figure as her long white hair flowed down to her hips. She held a long jewel-like staff, where a crescent moon appeared on the top of her staff.

Soraka said, “It’s so good to see you Lulu.”

Lulu exclaimed, “You too!”

“Is there something you need?” Soraka wondered out loud.

Lulu started to explain what had happened to Pix, herself, Teemo, Nocturne, and her trip here.

“You would like me to heal Pix for you?”

Lulu then handed Pix towards Soraka.

“He’s in pretty bad shape, Lulu.” Soraka said with a sigh.

Lulu silently nodded.

“But this shouldn’t be too hard.” Soraka walked over to a glowing tree stump, and gently set him down, and began healing Pix as magical glowing stars fluttered and gracefully shined around Pix, much to Lulu's delight.

About two minutes later, Pix flew up into the air and began humming and dancing around.

“What is he saying!?” asked Soraka.

“He’s thanking you for healing him!" Lulu said in kindness.

Soraka giggled and said, “Why don’t you both stay for a while?”

Lulu smiled and said, “We would love that!"

Thats the end of chapter 4, please leave your comments just below the thread!

P.S: Igiul, spelled backwards is Luigi! lol

chapter 5, coming soon!

Jinxel

11-14-2013

Here it is! took a long time, but here it is! Lulu and Nocturne's Terror, continues..... NOW

Lulu and Nocturne's Terror, Chapter 5, The Implanted Nightmare!
---------------------------------------------------------------

After the healing of the Fae Companion Pix, Soraka and Lulu were in the Astral Grove, talking about why Nocturne would want Pix and moreover what he would want with Lulu.

Soraka wondered out loud, “Why would that nightmare would target Pix and you?”

Lulu agreed, “I know right? I'm still trying to find out why Pix couldn't sense him in the Glade. He’s able to sense anything in there. But...” She trailed off.

Soraka interrupted, “Hmm. Maybe he-“
CRASH!!!

All of a sudden a huge hole exploded through the wall surrounding Astral Grove.

As the dust and smoke cleared, a figure came out from the rubble.

Nocturne's menacing body appeared as he stood mighty and fearless.

Lulu and Pix could barely breathe as Eternal Nightmare stared them dead in the eye.

Soraka stepped between the three and defiantly said, “I am ready for your fight! You're not welcome here after what you did to Pix and Lulu! Leave this place!”

Inexplicably, Nocturne’s voice was calm.

Nocturne asked in doubtful question, "So this Starchild is going to protect this pathetic little Yordle?"

Soraka remained silent, but still was devoted to protecting her friends, as Nocturne flashed an evil grin. Soraka whispered to Lulu out of the corner of her mouth, “Lulu. Run. Now.”

Lulu whispered back, “What?”

Soraka whispered, “I'll hold him off while you run.”

“But...”

Soraka shouted, “Go NOW!”

Lulu gasped, nodded and Pix grabbed onto Lulu's Hat as she dashed out of the Astral Grove, leaving Soraka alone with Nocturne.

Nocturne growled as Lulu dashed out of sight. He tried going after her, but Soraka stood in his way.

Nocturne snarled, “Grrrr. Move away, now if you want to stay alive!”

“I will not move from this spot!” Soraka said triumphantly.

Soraka stared at Nocturne. Either of them not moving an inch.

Nocturne chuckled, “Very well. It'll be fun watching you die!”

Nocturne suddenly used his Duskbringer, attacking and clinging to Soraka. He traveled along the Duskbringer's path to charge at Soraka. He stabbed her brutally in her stomach but Soraka quickly used her healing powers to seal the wound. Soraka used her Infuse and Starcall to make Nocturne a bit weaker to buy Lulu some time. After shaking off Soraka's weak attacks, Nocturne used his Duskbringer's path to give one final blow on the Starchild. Soraka crumbled as Nocturne's claws brutally stabbed her heart and she collapsed the ground, gasping for air.

Nocturne said, “Say goodbye, Starchild!"

Soraka closed her eyes as her life flashed before her. Suddenly, she heard Ncturne gasping.

Soraka noticed a large, bleeding hole in Nocturne's chest. She looked right and saw that the Fae Sorceress had returned and saved her life!

Quickly, Soraka started to heal herself and Lulu with her "Wish" ability. Seconds later, Lulu and Soraka were completely healed. They were ready to face the injured Nocturne, but he had one last trick up his sleeve!
Soraka shouted, “Nocturne, leave now and we'll let you live!”

Nocturne shuddered, “Okay I'll go.....But I think I will take your life with me!”

Nocturne, using up all his strength and fury, dove towards Lulu. Soraka quickly pushed Lulu out of the way and sacrificed herself to save her!

Soraka screamed in agony, “AAAHHHHHHH!”

Nocturne's claws went straight through Soraka's body.

With his claws still in her chest, he purred, “Hmm? Well, one life is as good as another.”

Nocturne quickly pulled his claws out of the Starchild, leaving her to crumble on the Astral Grove ground.

Lulu fell on her knees as she looked at Soraka's lifeless body hit the ground. “How.... How could you?!” she shrieked in Nocturne's direction.

“Don't be sad. You'll join her... soon enough!” Nocturne threatened.

Lulu and Pix focused their rage and they both cast a brutal barrage of gleaming beams, strikes, and beatings at Nocturne.

Nocturne bounced back and forth from their attacks. Nocturne pounded on a tree stump and stared Lulu in the eye.
Both sides of the battle were panting hard, exhausting themselves from the fight.

Nocturne said, “I see you have some skills. I have to say-“

As Nocturne was speaking, Lulu glanced at Soraka's body. She looked into her eyes and was shocked when Soraka flashed a smiley wink at Lulu!

Soraka was alive!

“ -And for that, I congratulate you.” Nocturne finished.

Lulu, pretending to be bored with his rant, said, “Hmm? What did you say?”

Nocturne raged, "ARGH! YOU LITTLE-!”

Nocturne jumped up and burst out the busted wall through which he came. But before leaving, he said to Lulu, “Remember that awkward creature you ran into, just before you entered the Astral Grove? That figure.... was me!”

“When I bumped into you, I stole what you hold nearest and dearest.” Chuckled Nocturne.

Lulu reached down into her pockets and her purse, but everything she had was still there. Nothing was gone.

Lulu whispered to Pix, “Did you see him take anything awhile back...?”

“Pix? Pi-ix?”

When Pix didn’t answer, she realized that he was gone!

Nocturne cackled, “Hahahahaha!”

Nocturne slowly raised his hand and Lulu could see that he had Pix, unconscious in his palm.

“B-but, if you have Pix now, th-then who was I fighting you with?!” sked Lulu.

Nocturne said, “Alas, twas an illusion! If this pathetic insect was REALLY with you, I would of been dead!”

Soraka jumped up and ran to Nocturne, using her menacing starblast rapidly on the Nightmare. She blew Nocturne right out of the Astral Grove. Nocturne flew upwards.

Nocturne howled, “We will meet again soon! You'll need to save the little thing someday!”

As Nocturne flew with Pix out of sight, Lulu saw he was heading towards Bandle City and The Glade. When they disappeared from her sight she could do nothing but scream at the sky.
“Pix!!!!.................No......."

What will Lulu and Soraka do? Why is Nocturne heading to Bandle City? Why did he capture Pix? All these questions will be answered in thenext chapter of "Lulu and Nocturne's Terror!"

Chapter 6, coming soon!

ProjectKxt

11-14-2013

WARNING! Carry on reading! Or you will die, even if you only looked at the word warning! Once there was a little girl called Clarissa, she was ten-years-old and she lived in a mental hospital, because she killed her mom and her dad. She got so bad she went to kill all the staff in the hospital so the More-government decided that best idea was to get rid of her so they set up a special room to kill her, as humane as possible but it went wrong the machine they were using went wrong. And she sat there in agony for hours until she died. Now every week on the day of her death she returns to the person that reads this letter, on a monday night at 12:00a.m. She creeps into your room and kills you slowly, by cutting you and watching you bleed to death. Now send this to ten other pictures on this one site, and she will haunt someone else who doesn't. This isn't fake. apparently, if u copy and paste this to ten comments in the next ten minutes u will have the best day of ur life tomorrow. u will either get kissed or asked out, if u break this chain u will see a little dead girl in your room tonight. in 53 mins someone will say i love you

Jinxel

11-15-2013

Quote:
ProjectKxt:
WARNING! Carry on reading! Or you will die, even if you only looked at the word warning! Once there was a little girl called Clarissa, she was ten-years-old and she lived in a mental hospital, because she killed her mom and her dad. She got so bad she went to kill all the staff in the hospital so the More-government decided that best idea was to get rid of her so they set up a special room to kill her, as humane as possible but it went wrong the machine they were using went wrong. And she sat there in agony for hours until she died. Now every week on the day of her death she returns to the person that reads this letter, on a monday night at 12:00a.m. She creeps into your room and kills you slowly, by cutting you and watching you bleed to death. Now send this to ten other pictures on this one site, and she will haunt someone else who doesn't. This isn't fake. apparently, if u copy and paste this to ten comments in the next ten minutes u will have the best day of ur life tomorrow. u will either get kissed or asked out, if u break this chain u will see a little dead girl in your room tonight. in 53 mins someone will say i love you
ummmm okay but, do you like my story so far?